New York Excelsior vs. Chengdu Hunters - FINAL

They are giving them a huge beatin’ Matt.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Hell… we might be done before this match’s scheduled start time.

Lol, the Overwatch League twitter feed actually answered my tweet…

LOL. What is their scheduled time? In an hour? Well damn…

Damn the skill gap between these two teams is unreal.

Lol, super-Jjonak is back… (his HP pool is disgusting)

People actually care about this still?

:clown_face:

Well that was anti-climatic. NYXL, Dragons and Seoul looking dominating.

Karma at its worst…

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Wow. You could have just skipped right over this thread, my friend, but you chose instead to troll this thread. Bold move, I must say.

Is it a troll question? I mean in all seriousness, the viewership has declined yes. I think it’s a rather legitimate question. Yeah some people still like to watch.

Alright guys, see ya’ll in eight hours. I have to get a pinch bit of sleep as it will be a busy day for me tomorrow (for reasons outside of Overwatch/OWL). Next match at 1:00 PM Pacific Daytime Time

Nah, as soon as I saw the clown face, I knew he was trolling. And I know this cos I’ve been that troll, takes one to know one, I guess.

And yes, while viewership has gone down, if OWL goes down, you can kiss OW2 and the Overwatch universe goodbye. For proof, see the case study that is Heroes of the Storm. People better be careful what they wish for, cos you might just get it…and you might not like it.

But I’m dragging this off the rails.

Anyways, well done, NYXL!

Also, might be one of the fastest 3-match broadcasts so far. I don’t think I’ve seen a third match end before the 3rd match start time.