New teaser on twitter?!

So I was looking at twitter and saw that the Blizzard Middle east account posted a weird tweet. https://twitter.com/BlizzardME/status/1248958982082850817 when you translate it you can see why I called it weird. When you translate the code given it saw “a few days ago”.

18 Likes

Huh that’s strange…maybe a new mini event?

4 Likes
2 Likes

That isn’t a code. Arabic speakers have their own keyboard language that combines letters and numbers. Looks strange to us, but it’s normal for them.

10 Likes

Not sure what the numbers/letters text says, but the gif’s nothing new.

Might just be a reference to the mission Bastion went on tbh.

4 Likes

And they also have their languange written and read from right to left too, if I might add. A teeny bit of “niche” knowledge.

1 Like

Translated on google:
Mission:
Date: April 11, 2020
Sender: Unknown
the message:

7 Likes

This is about Bastion so it is very important to me. Frankly, I am excited.

17 Likes

Mission:
Date: April 11, 2020
Sender: Unknown

I translated it too! I put the code it as well.

3 Likes

wouldn’t the message be the other way around since arabic is read right to left?

or am I just dumb

1 Like

Maybe he’ll get buffed or even reworked? I would love to see something like that.

1 Like

Watch Bastion get another mini event

1 Like

Lets hope this equates to something! I may be overthinking this but I’m guessing this could be the start of an ARG for OW2

4 Likes

What if it’s some mini-event with Echo as well, or like they meet each other in an animated short which is mainly about Echo?

3 Likes

Here’s what I got from translating the code from Arabic to English:

“The government’s support for the government’s work in the field of the united nations is a good example of the need to address the issue of the use of the internet.”

no clue what that means

3 Likes

Maybe it’s a Torb Mini Event? Kind of like the Liao bamboozle

1 Like
  1. Torb is always mini
  2. It’s probably some insider knowledge to when the Doha, Qatar GoogleCloud server goes online. Which was announced a month ago.
  3. Or using an AWS server in Bahrain in the meantime.
4 Likes

i speak arabic and use that keyboard language
but that code doesn’t mean anything

5 Likes

Confirmed: Middle East Servers Launched >

1 Like