New sombra exploit on busan map

So on the new Busan map sanctuary there is apparently a new sombra glitch where she is able to get under the map geometry and still be able to hack and shoot people by using her translocator.

it appears to be replicatable and one such player utilized it repeatedly getting in and out of the ground throughout the game. In this case I also have video evidence of the exploit being repeatedly used as I was streaming at the time and created a recording of it. the person who utilized it showed no remorse and was able to use the exploit multiple times. also it appears that although they are able to traverse the entirety of the map underground they are unable to access the point itself due to it being at the same level. they appear to access the exploit at the stone monument.

here are all of the jump points for the video
video proof
also if you want to get to the meat of it:
1:10 where it shows the exploit first
2:45 her physically using the exploit
3:00 her being able to move all around the map

I just encountered this few mins ago. So annoying. My dva bomb got her tho.

Blizzard will fix this tho im not worried

Like they do all other Sombra bugs?

She can get into some object in literally any map (even the payload) or she can Translocate while also changing hero or any other of the 30+ bugs and exploits she has:

Just encountered this on Sanctuary AND Downtown. Not sure how the player got under the map in Downtown, but they were shooting and EMPing from below the control point. Saw her on the kill feed and via WM’s ult on both maps. The player said they weren’t able to hack their way under MEKA base.