New short story about Ashe?

Twitch got error and gave 2 Ashe Mardi Gras grafitti to some clients ealier, me too.

Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday refers to events of the Carnival celebration, beginning on or after the Christian feasts of the Epiphany (Three Kings Day) and culminating on the day before Ash Wednesday (known as Shrove Tuesday). Mardi Gras is French for Fat Tuesday, reflecting the practice of the last night of eating rich, fatty foods before the ritual fasting of the Lenten season.

My theory is Ashe Mardi Gras challenge is the answer for McCree’s “That’s story for another time” from Reunion.
So that short story would answer how McCree got left metal arm, how the past of Ashe and McCree look and where McCree is going now.

1 Like

or it’s going to be like Bastion Brick Challenge or Nano Cola - without any new lore / short story…

I knew we would have a challenge, I was hoping for some new story but I’d rather have low expectations than be desapointed…

4 Likes

This challenge should start next week.

if a zen emote was thrown in, I think it’s gonna be an entire event with multiple skins for several heroes

The Lego Bastion challenge had sprays and icons for other heroes. This challenge will probably be like that.

3 Likes

Well… here it is, and there’s no short story anywhere to be found. Disappointing ): Ashe and McCree are my mains, it would’ve been nice to see some more background with her, McCree, and the gang.

2 Likes

Bob’s the real hero here.

1 Like