šŸ›° (New Seagull vid) Discussion About The State of Overwatch w/ Jayne, Surefour & XQC!

Did you even read my comment? Or your comment I was replying to? Keep trying though, iā€™m sure youā€™ll get to it eventuallyā€¦

6 Likes

Complainers donā€™t read, itā€™s better just not talk to them.

3 Likes

he is correct though.
ā€œwahhhhh seagull destroyed my OP 5 man rez mercyā€ ā€œwahhh seagull said tracer was too OP right from betaā€

Seagull said those things, and seagull also said hard counters are bad, and instead of introducing brig, a slight nerf to tracer wouldvā€™e been the better solution. I may not agree with everything he says, but I can see his point of view, and Blizzard sees it too. This game was supposed to be skill based, and instead they introduced ability based heroes, which would hard counter certain aspects. Which is insane. Now with the introduction of Ashe, blizz is taking a step in the right direction, and introducing an almost not too OP CC hero, who can be counterplayed, can counterplay, and just feels awesome. Ashe feels right at home with OW, something that Doomfist/Sombra/Brig/hammond donā€™t.

3 Likes

Congratulations, not only did you not even try there you also broke the code of conduct. Heh. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

3 Likes

Seriously chill, I donā€™t want an excuse for the devs to lock this topic.

3 Likes

I doubt they will lock this one. Other threads have gone much farther without getting locked.
I wasnā€™t planning on replying to that guy anyway, I just canā€™t argue with those types they never listen ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Posted a video without watching it, Iā€™ve seen it all in these forums.

funny thing he wanted to stop playing owā€¦ uninstalled the game and one day later he plays it again.

why is that a funny thing?

the guy clearly doesnt know what he wants.

as much as i prefer just giving feedback ā€œthis hero creates issuesā€ vs. providing solutions to Blizz. I do agree with the idea that they have 1 ban for each team in comp. maybe they canā€™t do it yet, because as mentioned in this video, there arenā€™t enough heroes but it certainly gives a nice safety valve and gives Blizz actual hard data they can work with when users pick heroes.

I also like the Brig revv up idea, but if that comes in then they need to get rid of that clunky no shield stun crap

people get tired of OW sometimes. Hell i left it for 3 weeks, because i genuinely wanted to stop, it was getting to toxic for me, but I had to come back for ashe, and Iā€™m having too much fun with her. What people say isnā€™t set in stone

A genius quote. Robin was way ahead of his time. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

so basically the shield bash will be like a doomfist RP, where she charges and bashes. If they do this, they should remove that she canā€™t bash through shields OR lower her cooldown a bit, because thatā€™s a pretty big nerf

Yes I agree 100%, and I actually enjoy Brig so.

I just thought they brought up good points about play and counterplay with it (so revving up would allow a Zarya to counterplay and bubble the rein, but it could be cancelled to counter the counterplay) itā€™s interesting stuff.

After seeing some of these guys destroy Mercy, Doomfist, Sombra, Bastion, Symmetra, and many others with the ā€œunfun to play againstā€ propoganda, Iā€™m genuinely wondering what Blizzys next move will be in response to these complaints. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

yup. it actually made sense, because then skill would be a factor, not just hurr im hiding behind a wall and bam ur stunned have fun in spawn. also if she has to charge it would make tracer a bit viable again, because tracers would be able to play around her a bit more

1 Like

Yeah and Brig could still keep her in check, but just as a deterrent as opposed to ā€œget close and youā€™re dead.ā€ She would still be pretty good via passive healing, armour giving, etc. I think itā€™d be healthy.

Both Surefour and Seagull are kinda right. The game is a team game but a lot of people just dont want to co-operate or have the mindset. It no surprise though because even in the real world people dont work well all the time LUL