New PTR update: The Reinhardt patch 1.28 or RichC Please Comeback Patch or Busan Map Patch

So we got a new PTR patch, and it’s looking good for our German tank.

They seem to focus on fixing his shatter, which has had numerous problems.

As well Brig’s bash is inline with Doom and Rein’s RP/Charge.

OH SH!T I DIDN’T NOTICE A NEW MAP TOO!

Patch copy/pasted below and link to notes:

PATCH HIGHLIGHTS
NEW MAP – BUSAN

Travel to Busan, South Korea and battle for control across three distinct locales within one map: Sanctuary, Downtown, and MEKA Base.

Explore the serene setting of the Sanctuary, surrounded by an ancient temple, beautiful gardens, and historic architecture. Clash in the bustling metropolis of Downtown, where players will fight across a busy PC bang, flashy karaoke bar, and central light rail station (just watch out for the train). Contest for position in MEKA Base—home of South Korea’s frontline defense against the gwishin omnic attacks: D.Va and the rest of the MEKA squad.

HERO GALLERY – FILTER

View all of the cosmetics Overwatch has to offer with our new Filter feature in the Hero Gallery. Customize your search for cosmetics by category (including seasonal events or whether they’re from the Overwatch League), rarity, and whether they are unlocked or waiting to be collected.

HERO UPDATES
Ana

Biotic Rifle
Increased the precision of the Relative Aim Sensitivity While Zoomed slider. This can be found under Options > Controls > Hero > Ana
Brigitte

Shield Bash
Now knocks down and gets knocked down by other charging targets (e.g Reinhardt and Doomfist)
Reinhardt

Earthshatter
Now will consistently hit enemies near walls
No longer will hit enemies that enter the damage cone after the “wave” has passed that area
No longer will damage enemies behind barriers blocking it, even if the barrier is later dropped or destroyed
Will always travel up inclines and around the payload
Developer Comments: We’ve given Earthshatter a complete overhaul to combat inconsistencies with its performance. These changes will make Earthshatter’s behavior more predictable and effective.

Widowmaker

Widow’s Kiss
Increased the precision of the Relative Aim Sensitivity While Zoomed slider. This can be found under Options > Controls > Hero > Widowmaker

Its about damn time, he was broken for solo long.

He certainly did need lots of love. Maybe RichC can come back now.

I’m going to change my title for more click bait

We can only hope and pray

I’ll light the beacon

Well everyone was super upset that Brig’s bash > RP + Charge, so hopefully we’ll get less Brig whine threads.

I mean she was pretty OP on release, but I think she’s in a good spot now.

tag him on this post

How do I do that? #20chardumb

I don’t know i just saw someone doing it but he is probably receiving a lot of pms now and by the way can you send me patch notes pls?

Updated OP with copy/paste of notes and link.

Dude i was looking at the patch notes and still not enough to bring him back since Rein still has the problems of beeing knocked around and not to mention that his charge still broken and will likely stay that way for a few months.