New PTR UPDATE: Nerfs Dvas boosters to 4 secs

Just pointing out the hypocrisy in this. I am happy with 222

4 Likes

fine change

d.va’s still buffed from before without being overbearingly mobile

5 Likes

Yeah, cause it makes total sense for D.va to be flying more often than Pharah.

9 Likes

D.Va flys the whole time in her shorts? It makes sense.

2 Likes

From a strictly flight perspective a good pharah is almost always up in the air. Dva could not do that if she tried

10 Likes

I’m actually glad d.va’s boosters were nerfed.

Ignoring Reinhardt, she was the most picked tank, that is an insane pickrate.

1 Like

Lmaoooooo. Never change DPS mains.

Ok but seriously if hero pools are coming why was this necessary?

5 Likes

Pharah is a bit too countered by the new boosters and that is probably the only reason why it’s getting changed, tbh.

I don’t think anyone else had a legitimate complaint about it and most other heroe mains did not complain.

4 Likes

And no Reinhardt nerfs.
Imagine being immune to nerfs.
Would be nice.

18 Likes

: / this is sad news to someone who plays tanks because of faster ques.

Back down the habit hole so soon? Shouldnt have expected anything more.

Everyone get ready for the next rollercoaster of D.va changes

2 Likes

No shes not, mercy pockets help her. I cant even go in to a pharah with dva alone.

1 Like

There is always gonna be a 2nd most picked tank whose pickrate will depend on the first most picked tanked.

That’s not a reason to nerf a tank.

A tank duo will always be meta and have more pick than all the others.

3 Likes

by the time hero pools drop, he literally will. his complaints will die in a week like a faint whisper that once was yet never should’ve been

1 Like

Exactly what I thought when the buff happened.

I disliked the buff and thought it should be reverted, but not without a counter-buff. Make her less papery. A conservative change would’ve just been to increase how much armor she has (i.e. from 400/200 to 300/300 or even 200/400)

She shouldn’t require Mercy to play. It’s hard enough with hitscan, she didn’t need D.va invalidating her too.

6 Likes

She was really fun to play honestly. Compared to the other tanks. I don’t like playing most sheild tanks. Besides winston. He is highly mobile. I don’t like playing rein and Orisa can get boring quick.

Her mobility is a way to mitigate damage and initiate. I am sad to see it nerfed

1 Like

Honestly, they should give the tanks the 3/2/1 stats at this point. Tanks should just get that automatically. It’s stupid.

2 Likes

One second booster buff is really nothing and leaves her a sitting duck for 2 seconds without any matrix. 1 second was barely enough to avoid getting demeched if you were incredibly good dva, 2 seconds is not.

She was trash before, she will be trash again. Only rein/zarya is allowed in my overwatch meta - blizz.

4 Likes

Kay, now make her damn mech feel like an actual real mech again instead of a poorly made toy version of one.

9 Likes