New PTR UPDATE: Nerfs Dvas boosters to 4 secs

Yeah! Ya’ll dps got yalls way! Be happy now! :slight_smile:

55 Likes

Of course they got their way

90 Likes

Legit did not see one single person complain about it

64 Likes

Not everything is dps mains fault. D.va and Lucio are the two meta heroes that almost nobody wanted nerfed.

Basically nobody complained of any class.

Don’t know what you’re talking about.

53 Likes

I’d rather D.VA get 5 seconds back so that power can be put into her defense, which is her main issue.

25 Likes

Wow, I didn’t see her having 3 second boost as bad. That’s stupid.

26 Likes

Not even surprised at this point.

16 Likes

im just going to stop playing, im sick and tired of dpsers ruining everybody’s time…
#raisingqueuetimes

16 Likes

yes because this is immediately the dps’ fault.

ɔıbol əsnɐɔəq

60 Likes

yea, those dps players are truly evil

6 Likes

Didn’t you know? DPS mains assassinated MLK and caused the Amazon fires.

53 Likes

Yeah, because yall are always the spotlight. DPS times are high? Lets make it 3/2/1, if a tank is opressive, lets nerf them for a year and not bring them back from the trash can. So yes.

26 Likes

I dont like the class wars of the overwatch community but I do actually think the developers are really dumb lol

25 Likes

I saw this thread. It got little support and was made by a player who could hardly be classed as a dps main.

And that’s it. That’s literally it. That is all I saw. ONE Pharah and Mercy main whose other most played heroes are supports.

10 Likes

3 tanks? Nope we cant allow that.
3 supports? Nope
3 dps? Of course! This is how it should be!

34 Likes

This isn’t going live though.

D.Va isn’t the only tank in the game that matters :woman_shrugging: she was meta during the entire dive meta

5 Likes

Ya thought you were allowed to play dva again without getting nerfs the instant somebody cries or the instant she becomes remotely meta?

Such naivety.

13 Likes

I called it lol.

It’s reasonable enough though IMO. 4 seconds is still better than 5.

And honestly, sometimes I felt like some heroes basically had no chance of escaping me when playing as D.Va because of how quickly her boosters recharged. Mercy, Pharrah and Soldier: 76 being the main ones that come to mind.

5 Likes

I’m gonna be real, I legit saw almost NOBODY complaining about D.Va’s boosters.

People are literally jumping to conclusions and instantly blaming DPS when there was no blame to be made.

25 Likes

all of this was allowed during pre-role queue. why not just go back to that