NEW PTR UPDATE: HANZO, ORISA, SIGMA, REAPER, BAPTISTE NERFED, Mcree changed

It’s when you fire the deadeye, your viewmodel is no longer locked and you can move the camera now during the firing.

NGL she might as well be shooting noodles, not to mention, because she does less damage it means her ult charges slower. Stupid nerf. I like the halt nerf, the rest are overkill.

1 Like

As a frequent Orisa player I’m okay with nerfs to the halt. I can be convinced that her overall kit was too strong, and halt can still be useful with a nerf to duration or range.

But they’ve reversed the buff to fortify that had compensated for the nerf to her barrier, and they’ve nerfed her damage. Last night, for about the fifth time, I had teammates yelling at me, and then insulting me after the game, because I couldn’t keep a barrier up.

Orisa is already a crapshoot. If the opposing team focuses her barrier, it’s useless, and they don’t stop shooting when it’s down LOL. And fortify is now going to be weaker than ever.

Orisa is going to be pointless without Sigma. Double barrier or no barrier. It now takes two tanks to do a barrier.

10 Likes

He’s a pub stomper(any rank below diamond) and is oppressive to most of the tanks if DPS don’t pick him off. Reaper can be a tank buster without basically being an I win button against the tanks.

Yep, they went far overboard with the Orisa/Sigma/Bap nerfs. I hope Jeff is truthful when he says balance updates will be a lot more frequent.

5 Likes

Does rock+Hypersphere still kill?

Yeah, Bap does not need a nerf to healing… damage maybe.

Glad to see the nerf bat swung at Hanzo again finally… Reaper… I think it should be 35%… but…

Orisa, I dunno… might give up on her now entirely, her gun sucks.

1 Like

Doubtful.

Although I never was a fan of lucky rock spam leading to an instakill.

His pickrate is mid level in Plat and nothing special. And if he was such a ‘I Win’ button, he would be picked more in high ranks, but he’s anything but that.

It was fine though. He wasn’t OP at all.

Omg the McCree buffs are so stupid.
They basically made a hanzo 2.0

7 Likes

Is McCrees firing rate back to what it was originally or is that still faster?

Back to the original speed

Looks like.

She is supposed to be ignored imo, from the theme of her changes in this patch. They are making her put down a shield that is medicore and does little dmg so that killing her is the least priority, so why is her tankiness nerfed too? Isn’t that supposed to be the point of this nerf/adjustment?

1 Like

That’s good, it felt off being so fast.

Sooo Bap, Sigma and Orisa get sledgehammered for being meta but Hanzo who has been a top tier dps for years now and has by far the highest pickrate among dps gets barely touched again?

3 Likes

I don’t understand McCree’s Deadeye change. Can someone explain that?

McCree getting an HP Buff?

7 Likes

Something is really strange about their Hanzo treatment.

Like that McCree HP buff would not be needed if Hanzo was balanced DOWN to McCree’s power level.

11 Likes

Apparently you can lock in two directions, and quickly deadeye fire in two directions.

So if you’re fast enough it’s like 360° deadeye.