New PTR Interactions

[Moira] I know we have our differences but your brilliant mind would be welcome amongst my colleagues in Oasis.
[Mercy] No, thank you. You and your colleagues discredit the field of science. I want nothing to do with it.

You can listen the interaction in the link below.

The interaction shows Angela won’t join Moira and Oasis because as how they are breaking ethnic and moral barriers and Moira would welcome Angela in Oasis even if her mind is different.

If the current PTR has more interactions, post them below. Most likely among them there will be Echo’s.

3 Likes

Dr Faisal working for Oasis is not confirmed, even if it’s highly possible (the tablet - the same robots/drones on both sites)

Faisal was Overwatch - does he has the same ethic as Mercy and refused to join Oasis? Or he didn’t care and saw the finance opportunity?
(I’m still hoping to have some Archeology Club/Guild (because of the weird symbol on Petra’s tent)- a bit like in Wow ^^)

You have different names of the people who founded Oasis here :

Oasis was founded by a brilliant collective of eight of the world’s leading scientists, led by Ibrahim Hassoun, Anya Al-Shahrani, Youssef al-Jabiri, and Mehmet Farhat. We don’t know who the other four are.

Anya Al-Shrani is the actual Minister of Geology.

2 Likes

Don’t forget their another connection.
Athena says about Dr. Faisal workers in Ilios like as Talon is stealing statues there. And we know the minister of Genetics in Oasis, Moira, is working with Talon. All Oasis can work as whole.

I would like to see scientist guild/group with morals and ethnics in mind.
Echo’s logo can be their logo.
Lúcio’s father and Mina Liao can be part of the one.

We don’t know if there is a link between those. And even then, it could be that Talon is stealing from Faisal’s associate’s digsite, rather than said associate being the thief. We need more information.

The interaction is most likely about the Oasis ministries, than Hamid Faisal’s team. Hamid Faisal is someone who has ties to all these digsites, presumably Oasis, as well as Ana/Jack, as well as presumably Overwatch. He is someone that Ana trusts to leave the artifacts from Bastet.

1 Like