Some calm feedback on the new PTR

This has also been posted in the feedback section, but I wanted to post it here so that others can see and maybe throw some opinions in.

I want to try giving some well thought out response and not just shouting! :smiley:

This will go a long way in helping squishier targets survive balls onslaught. Nothing too heavy and I donā€™t mind it. Nice.

Again nothing too heavy. I think that the armour change was solid and the healing change was to be expected. I still think there are 2 QoL changes we could add here

• +50 to her barrier
  • Armour can now be applied through anti-nade

Iā€™m sure folks wonā€™t be as mad if you add these changes to her with these armour packs nerfs. Over-all nice!

This will help with Symā€™s burst potential for sure. Not sure if this is what is keeping her down? I think itā€™s her lack of escape that might be the lynch pin holding this hero by a noose. But again, seeing that the intention is right and Iā€™m not hating it :smiley:

YES! THANK YOU!

Seriously. Iā€™ve never wanted widow to be not powerful, Iā€™ve only ever wanted the rate at which she can pop heads to slow down. Sometimes it would feel like she wipes 3 squishies out in 2 seconds. This doesnā€™t effect good widows, but stops body shot spamming! Thank you!

All of it is good except the Brigitte nerf. Undeserved.

3 Likes

Nerf Brigā€™s armor pack, but put it back in rally then!

1 Like

As A brigitte main, I donā€™t think this is going to hurt as hard as many assume. As I said in my post above, I think there could be some quality of life adjustments like +50 barrier health and apply armour through anti-nade. But I donā€™t see this slowing us Brigitte mains down at all really.

They already ā€œput it backā€ into Rally earlier. This change partially compensates for the recent armor revert (which was a pretty major buff for Brigitte), but only for Repair Pack. Other than the caps on duration and total armor points, Rally is back to Release Brigitte power levels.

Yeah, brig has desperately needed that for a while. Especially, when you have a second ability that is tied to your shield health. As I said in another thread, shield bash has too low of damage, too low of a stun, and too long of a cooldown, to also be hindered by the fact you only have a 200 HP Barrier.

Even bringing that up to 250, would go a long way into making her better.