New Pink Mercy skin crashing game

FWIW: Xbox players have already reported buying it. So, if you’re on PS, I assume it won’t be far behind.

1 Like

Has anyone thought buying the skin through the b.net shop instead of the game?

Mines isn’t crashing but it says there’s an error. Is there a blizzard employee that can help us.

So the skin is only accessible for PC players? … This is ridiculous. We should all be able to donate money for a good cause no matter which platform we play on.

Way to go. :confused:

1 Like

Hold on time out

They actually changed particle effects on a gun?

shut up and take me moneh

This skin is available for all platforms. The PlayStation 4 patch was slightly delayed but should be available now.

10 Likes

thx luv xxoxoxooxoxx

wow d.va was robbed

imma still buy it tho because I love charity but she was robbed

Woah, woah. Hold up. Purchasing through Battle.net is for PC only. I think the skin is available on consoles, you just have to use the PSN Store or the Xbox Live marketplace to get it.

People have already reported buying it on Xbox.

I purchase it using paypal, but I didn’t get a paypal popup to login to confirm the payment. It is set to Queued under the transaction history. I log into PayPal, but I haven’t seen any transaction from blizzard yet =/

Is this normal?

Off-topic: I need to buy new phone screen protector since my current one broke, lol.

The Store Page description should be updated then as it currently says PC Only.

It is available on the UK Xbox store.

£12:79

1 Like

Oh really? I play on XboxOne and PS4. And sorry for the salt but, HiRez really supports consoles with Paladins. Can’t believe blizzard doesn’t do the same.

Check out Bill’s post above:

They love you wonderful console people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got no money on my visa and I want this skin so bad :c

2 Likes

ew, charity. Sorry, i’m against helping people

1 Like

The store page description indicates that you don’t want to use the website to purchase the skin for your console account.

That doesn’t mean you can’t get the skin on your console. You can, you just want to use your respective console marketplace to get it.

Well, it’s definitely on the psn store.

I’m staring at it

1 Like

Finally some proper anti-cancer in this game.

6 Likes

How much in the ps store?