New Pink Mercy skin crashing game

thats probably farther than i got XD, every time i hit buy, my game just crashes

1 Like

Same here. Trying to buy it for myself and it always crashes :d

i’d love to get this skin, maybe i’ll get lucky and get the chance. cool to see overwatch doing something amazing for charity.

Oh 15$? That’s fine i’ll do it

Just heard of this now, how do we get this skin and is it a limited time thing?

Hey folks, sorry for this crash. We found the issue and we’re working on a quick client update which will fix this. We hope to have this out shortly.

Cheers.

18 Likes

What pink skin? I’m second class citizen.

Come on blizzard, listen to us

Fix Sombra’s bugs please!

2 Likes

Nice i might even become a mercy main xD

Oh shoot hey Bill :wave:. Thanks for the quick response and nice job on the skin :+1:.

thanks for the quick reply bill, amazing job on the skin as well it looks beautiful.

I got the skin without a problem o: Hopefully everyone else who wants it can get it soon. It has special sound effects for gliding, GAing and resurrecting, it’s beautiful. qwq And her pistol shots are pink as well. This feels like a magical girl skin and I’m super hyped about it.

4 Likes

:open_mouth: lucky. My game just keeps crashing as soon as i hit “buy”

This one:
https://dotesports-cdn-prod-tqgiyve.stackpathdns.com/thumbor/3zurBSLyh30QdPaiYrfVQFCqSYc=/1200x0/filters:no_upscale()/https://dotesports-cdn-prod-tqgiyve.stackpathdns.com/article/57633163-28b0-4377-a9e1-c236900bddf4.png

11 Likes

Wha…what pink Mercy skin…?

OMG I LOVE IT.

2 Likes

Wow I must buy! This available for second class citizens? (Consoles) and how much?

I love the color scheme, I dislike the pig tails. aww man!

Everything you should need to know can be found here:

Edit: I do want to draw attention to this part:

Pink Mercy skin purchases made through the Blizzard® Shop are available for PC only.

So, for our console friends, you’ll want to keep an eye on your console marketplace.

Edit: Bolded that last part, 'cause some people were misinterpreting what I was trying to say. I just didn’t want people to buy it online and not be able to use it on their console account. I didn’t mean for it to be taken like the skin was PC exclusive.

1 Like

$16.05 or so plus tax. So a bit more. If only a dollar.

yea i just went through the website and was able to buy it

UPDATE: DO NOT BUY IT THROUGH OVERWATCH. It still crashes the game. Go to your search browser and go through battle.net to get it.

1 Like