New Passives (concepts) (Outdated)

NEW PASSIVES
By CapnJabber

code: DRBTG

Intro:
I have watched many videos and read many posts on new passives and I think many people have some amazing new ideas for some. So with my not so good workshop skills, I have copied, changed, and made some new passives. (sources linked below)

UN-MADE/ WORK IN PROGRESS (WIP) PASSIVES

1. Roadhog’s “Bad Deal”: All heroes that damage Roadhog will get 20% less ult charge.

2. Ashe: ?

3. Symmetra: ?

4. Wrecking ball: ?

5. Widowmaker: ?

6. tracer: ?

FINISHED PASSIVES

1. Sigma’s “The Harness”: The more over-heal health Sigma has, his movement gravity lowers and his projectile speed increases (includes: Rally, Kenetic grasp, and other future over-heal abilities)

The harness health+buffs table

Blockquote
425 hp
grav= 90%
prog speed= 110%
475 hp
grav= 80
prog speed= 120%
575 hp
grav= 70%
prog speed= 130%
775 hp
grav= 60%
prog speed=140%
(No added benefits past 775 hp)

2. Mccree’s “The Quick” (by BTC): Every time Mccree lands a critical hit, his combat roll cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds.

3.Moira’s “Take And Give”: If moira’s health is below 101 her healing is multiplied by 1.5 (I tried to balance this by lowering her max healing resource and her orb)

4. Mei’s “Chilled” (BTC): All enemies attacked by Mei will do 90% damage for 3 seconds (her melee will not start this effect)

5. Torbjorn’s “MY BABY”: If Torb’s turret is destroyed while shooting (by enemy or player) Torb will do 110% damage and have 110% speed for 4 seconds

6. Soldier76’s “On The Move” (by sweetenereboy): If Soldier is sprinting, his cooldowns are 25% faster.

7. Orisa’s “Gallop” (by BTC): Every 2 seconds Orisa’s speed has 10% added to it up to 130%.

8. Ana’s “Transfusion” (by sweetenereboy): All healing Ana does is divided by 10 and given to herself.

9. Zenyatta’s “True Harmony” (by BTC): If Zen has both orbs up for 3 seconds his healing dealt and received is 130%

10. Winstons’ “Better Defence” (by BTC): Every tick of damage subtracts .1 seconds of of his barrier cooldown (ex. Rein’s primary killing you would only take about .6 seconds off but Mei’s primary killing you would completely reset it)

ENDING STATEMENTS

Most of these passives have been altered greatly from their sources but most of them were inspired by sweetenereboy Profile - sweetenerboy-2602 - Overwatch Forums
and BTC’s video Overwatch - Adding Passive Abilities for All Heroes - Why this would help improve balance - YouTube
More ideas and balance changes are requested and if you find any bugs or better ways of coding things please comment them!

2 Likes

Tip: You can check which ability triggered a Player Dealt/Received Damage/Healing/Knockback with the Event Ability value. You can compare this value with the Button value. For example, in this passive:

You can use this:

conditions
{
	Event Ability != Button(Melee);
}

Instead of this:

conditions
{
	Is Meleeing(Event Player) == False;
}

It’s not that useful here (it does fix Chilled not applying to enemies damaged by Mei’s ultimate while she is meleeing), but it could be useful for any other ability-specific passives you have in mind.

Thankyou much, I’ll change that now