New passive for your favourite hero

Zen: Sends good vibes to the players

5 Likes

I’d give Winston a passive that gives him more ult charge when hit with a CC and allows him to ult out of a CC stun move.

You know, like he’s getting angry from all the dirty tricks.

The only one thing he wouldn’t be able to ult out of is being Hacked.

Mercy and echo swap passives

Wrecking ball, now acts as a wrecking ball and can destroy the map at will

3 Likes

When you are in zen’s trans, you see rainbow and swirling colours

Sombra - New passive, removes the 2 seconds cooldown being shot forever and will never be put back into the game

The passive she needs cause this untested hot-fix is what utterly broke her in the first place.

Yes
(20 characterss)

My favourite hero?

Many say bastion lacks an E-ability, really bastion lacks an alternate fire and the E-ability is just on right click by default.

I’d like an alternate fire for each of bastion’s 3 configurations.

Recon mode: Burst fire
This shoots a 5 round burst with a fire rate as fast as the minigun but the spread angle is extreme, it’s a 6 degrees spread angle and a 0.7 sec recovery time after the burst ends for an overall slower damage rate. This makes it an extreme close range damage option, the spread would be 1m wide at only 4.8m while the typical DPS hero has a 1m wide hitbox.

Sentry mode: Sustained fire
This is the opposite, this reduces the sentry gun’s fire rate to 1 third (10 shots per second) the spread can shrink to 1 degree spread angle. So you’re only dealing 150DPS (still without headshots) but you can’t be so easily peek-poked from long range, at 30m the spread is 1m wide

Tank Mode: Canister shot
Instead of shooting a 205 damage explosive at 50m/s, it shoots a shotgun blast in dealing 225 damage. It’s 15 pellets, hitscan, each pellet dealing 15 damage, the pellets cannot headshot and damage drop-off begins at 35m. It’s essentially just a burst of the sentry gun but with more spread of 4 degrees spread angle.

I quite like doom and genji but I really enjoy bothe their passives, so ima go to Junkrat. He should not deal self-damage anyway, but I think that the last shot in his clip could have double the explosion radius and reduced falloff.

Going by class and not having a passive already:

Orisa: Built to Last: 20% Damage resistance. (Doesn’t stack with fortify)

Soldier: 76: Super Soldier: Jump higher and clamber over ledges. (He should be able to get from Point A on Hollywood to the deck of the restaurant.)

Ana: Survival Instinct: Bonus Healing from Health packs.

Orisa: when no shield is deployed her bullet speed is increased

New Sombra passive:

Her kit returns from 2017 with these changes and will never back infinite changes :

1 Stealth on resourses

• max time 6 sec
  • speed + 75%
  • can contest
  • CD between use 1 sec
  • CD to start recover stealth time 2 sec
  • 1 sec without stealth = + 1,5 sec in stealth
  • No collision sound
  • If Sombra take less than 10 dmg she will shine a bit but not come out of stealth
  • If Sombra is not in direct contact with enemy she will not say her phrase after coming out stealth - enemy will only hear stealth sound

2 Make sound of translocator more quiet
3 Now with TL you can leave Zarya’s and Sigma’s ults
4 Make sound of hacking a health pack more quiet
5 a bit less % from healing
6 add hacks buff from 02.2018
7 add current spread
8 Revert hack changes :

• 6 sec duration
  • no CD if cast time was broke
  • 0.8 sec cast time

and she get immune to cry baby streamer / OWL korean dudes

Waiting for this passive since July 2018 :slightly_smiling_face:

You are reading my mind :wink:

1 Like

Sombra
Hacking skills
Hack and EMP has a 25% chance on watch target to disconnect them from the server, and a 1% chance of uninstalling the game from their computers

6 Likes

Junkrat- ‘play dead’ when Junkrats not moving he is sprawled out on the ground pretending to be eliminated

2 Likes

Glitch in the system:
The team now gains a +2% point capture boost for every person on the objective if sombra is on point, the point will now stay contested for 2.5 seconds after Sombra steps off.

Dubious Allegiance:

Moira’s Biotic Grasp is able to suck the life out of her teammates and heal her enemies.

New McCree passive. “Coffin Nail”. All targets at 35% health or less are marked with a skull above their head for McCree. Dead Eye will mark these player twice
as fast. Peacekeeper suffers no damage fall off against them and deal another +50% damage on headshot (2,5 headshot multiplier in other words).

Zarya: Burst Your Bubble - when one of Zarya’s barriers are destroyed from damage give nearby allies 25 temporary shield
Mei: Ice Slide - Mei’s primary fire can freeze the ground making enemies slip and allowing her to slide at greater speed
Moira: Test Subject - if out of healing resource can sacrifice some of your own health to continue healing

monkey business- for every enemy within 5m of winston, he gains +5 percent damage mitigation. this effect is blocked by barriers.