NEW OWL Logo :)

This is awesome. I want this as an icon/spray.

I can understand why people don’t get it because they’re always referring to GOATS as triple tank/triple supp

I have no photoshop skills so can not create it, but wouldn’t the more accurate updated logo be a black 3 on the left, and an orange 3 on the right, separated by a straight white divider? :smiley:

1 Like

I think the tracer one was better

oh noooo theres a meta in a game…how is this possible…not like every other game also has metas how COULD OW DO THIS

Best post of the year.

Twenty Shades of Goats, by Jeffrey Kaplan

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/08/6/1550928916-20-shades-of-goats.jpg

11 Likes

u just killed me with that post haha

Hahaha. That’s pretty hilarious, actually. :rofl:

There’s actually been more variety so far in the first couple of weeks of this season than at any time in the first season. Every single hero got played in the first two days. We’ve seen many interesting off-meta comps. Also, GOATS hasn’t been around nearly as long as some other metas. It’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Wow much original thank you

oh this is really funny.

Yes some teams wanna try and counter goats but still pretty hard and not worth/possible most times but still its goats almost everywhere with rarely any dps play.

Lol, nice editing version.

Addressed this in this post.

So mixing it up for 1 team fight then going back to goats when it fails 95% of the time. Isn’t really having hero variety.

we’ve seen symmetra like once for 5 minutes and then they (like 90% of the other non-goats comps) switched to goats because they wanted to win and if they kept their “non meta” comp they’d be at a huge disadvantage

1 Like

It’s more than just far more common, it is the defining comp every team plays. With the exception of Busan and some KOTH maps where some non-GOATS comps are played, it’s pretty much GOATS all the time.

Goatswatch League

1 Like

569x500

1 Like

GOLDEN