New Overwatch Hero Idea

I was thinking, instead of adding these random characters that were never mentioned in lore, maybe Sojiro could be added to the game somehow? I don’t know what the abilities or anything would be, but I think it’s a half decent idea.
Even though developers or higher ups won’t see this; just an suggestion.

Sojiro Shimada is dead.

2 Likes

Ashe is the exception, not the rule. Usually, heroes are teased before their debut months in advance. We already know Echo is coming, and she was just introduced to us, so she has some time to come in. Judging on Blizzard interviews, I’d say she will be playable in July 2019.

As for the March hero, there are plenty of candidates. Hamid, Sanjay, Max, Lynx 17, the Queen of Junkertown, etc. We just have no idea who yet because no one specific has been teased since Reunion.

Let’s put in some alive characters and not try the “lol not dead :stuck_out_tongue: “ troop again.
And since both Shimada are already hated with a passion, adding a third is ridiculous.

I’ve always wondered who was head of the Shimada clan whilst Genji was assumed “dead” and Hanzo abandoned the clan (with assassins chasing after him).

And in Dragons’ short there was another ninja.

…what? You didn’t see anyone?
Exactly, it’s because it was a true ninja :sunglasses:

Probably a cousin took over or the elders appointed someone else in the family to rule.

1 Like