NEW ON PTR: Sym, McCree and Junk buffed. Reaper, Zarya, lucio and zen nerfed

that baby zarya nerf lol

Though I guess it IS an ult charge nerf too, sorta.

That symm buff tho… I could tear thru ppl…

2 Likes

True she can recall, but having 10 hp left compared to 30 hp means she has to be more careful of her current hp, might not kill but may be an increase in Junkrat winning vs a Tracer, not saying it is a bad change but ‘needs to looked at PTR’ to make good judgement call

1 Like

Junkrat–eh, indifferent.

Lucio–understandable. His speed boost could have used some toning down.

McCree–sounds scary but it’s not a good ultimate, so he probably needs it.

Reaper–thank goodness. 50% was ridiculous.

Symmetra–YAY!!!

Zarya–understandable. She does way too much damage.

Zenyatta…

NO! NOT OKAY. THIS BETTER NOT GO THROUGH!

48 is an increaseto 46 silly dude

which one is frag launcher? is that his primary?

He need a delete or rework

Oh my bad misread it.

1 Like

Nerfing such a garbage character as Reaper. Pfft.

3 Likes

Wow… That’s harsh, I’m assuming you’ve been having a tough time with him right? I hate junkrats guts as well but I’m fine with him getting buffed.

1 Like

Yes, it now does 140 dmg on direct hit

1 Like

did i miss something…says from 40 to 60

Splash is 80, direct hit adds 40, direct hit now does 60, direct hit+splash = 140.

gotcha forgot a bout splash…lol

Are these live?! Oh my lord!

says by friday probably…and these are ptr changes not live

so, he 2-shots 250 hp characters now. Well. Sad days for reaper/mei/torb/torb turret

O wow yeah, didn’t even think about that. To be fair Torb see’s no change, but yeah its a nerf to mei/reaper/doomfist.

It’s a huge nerf. Radius matters a lot for explosions. Alt fire is where a ton of her damage and charge comes from at high tier play.

I’m cool with the Zarya nerfs in general, but they might be piling on a bit too much for her. If GOATS disappears entirely, Zarya will be collecting unemployment checks.

She’s still the best Reinhardt partner. The nerf is a bummer but she should still be good.