New MVP Agent Active: Nicole!

The forum devs put in the changes to restore your badge–well deserved and glad to see this!

Congrats and welcome aboard Nicole!!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Well lookie here my man, looks like they came through for getting that green text to show people on the forums who is who!

Good on you / them finally allowing it.

Ah, sorry I’m late!-

Welcome, Nicole! ^^’ I hope you will have fun helping others, and maybe you might be the one to save me from some sort of “crisis” one day?

2 Likes

It’s not work you’re assigned to do, and it’s not to ease the burden of paid staff. It’s recognition for effort put in to help the community, and ability to communicate well.

2 Likes

Welcome to the fam, Nicole!

1 Like

Welcome welcome! :partying_face:

1 Like

Huzzah!!! Welcome!!!

1 Like

Cool - glad to see people provide constructive feedback on the forums. Thanks for trying to improve the game.

3 Likes

Yay!!! Welcome! :fireworks:

1 Like

Congratulations on the recognition!

1 Like

Congratulations! However hysterical it is that you are more active and work harder as a volunteer than anyone else being paid on this forum.

I am genuinely happy for you and hope your continued support benefits the game and it’s community, I know the players appreciate your help on the support forums when needing tech support. You deserve the achievement!

[Feedback about Overwatch removed by Blizzard] - Not the best thread to share negative sentiment about the game.

Happy 1 year anniversary Nicole!

Going to lock this since it was necro’d. :slight_smile:

1 Like