New Moira skin rarity

Jesus Christ… I just noticed that. That’s way too lame even for them.

1 Like

At least they followed the theme of least amount of effort.

1 Like

Right?

And to think that when the game was announced as Free to play so many think its for the good and content will be good and regular like valorant and apex

Well that doesn’t age well!

1 Like

This whole thing would have been no problem if it was just labeled as an epic, as it is one

I know it says legendary, but is it even priced as one? The bundle with like 5 items including a high light intro is 1700. We have had just the legendary skins before for 1900.

It’s the skin, an emote, a charm and a spray
It’s 3200 without discount

1 Like

You’re right, I forgot it was a emote not highlight. Discount or not, the bundle is cheaper than just a legendary skin normally is. And we have yet to see the price of a bundle go up. Without the huge discount it shows from the individual cost of each item.

Note, Tracer also has a bundle just without an emote and it’s for 1000

JQ legendary skins are worse

It’s just a recolour of Moira’s OW2 skin - there’s absolutely no way this should be a legendary skin.

I actually like the skin, not the best or anything like, but no way is it a legendary skin and there’s no way I’m paying that much money for it either.

Still haven’t spent a singly penny on this game and I won’t until the pricing is brought down and is made a lot fairer.