New Moira revert

On the new patch notes , Moira got a recent revert that she can no longuer use fade while stunned , and , thank you for listening to our feedback

But now , try to fix her now , she really needs it

45 Likes

Oh, did she, really?

EDIT:

yup nvm.

Also:

13 Likes

They better bring it back or give her something else
Moira is in need of love

38 Likes

This and the Sym thing shows they are READING and LISTENING.

Thank you devs sincerely. This is the first time it feels like you are actually there and not absentee parents.

On that note, PLEASE do something to help PTR Brigitte and Pharah

42 Likes

Yeah. It just wasn’t the right change.

I hope they think of something better and don’t forget to buff her.

4 Likes

Well, that was… random.

1 Like

Get these actual feedback changes off my PTR.

PTR is for ramming things down our throats and bug testing…

11 Likes

Well they do still understand she offers very little in utility so that’s good.

2 Likes

I have said this before and Im gonna say again: Nerf her Biotic Orb damage a little BUT make it recharge her healing just like her secondary fire. This way she will get more resources to heal and maybe will prevent people from overdoing damage and forgetting to heal (aka DPS Moiras).

3 Likes

Ok can they compensate by healing through barriers if she can’t be slippery? If they’re “listening” then they should’ve been done this since it gives you a reason to pick her over the other main healers.

7 Likes

That still really doesn’t help her be a viable pick, lol

1 Like

She should have no issue keeping up with healing in a 2-2-2 game. This would be like the fade change, it’d make her skill floor lower but it wont help her where she has issues.

3 Likes

I did not expect community feedback to be taken so seriously with this. It’s really refreshing to see.

Just hope they don’t take EVERYTHING the community says as gospel, as I’m sure they are more than wary. But, good to see they’re at least listening.

5 Likes

Cool soooo… where is the replacement buff?

I’m not really disappointed, I thought that Moira buff was kinda dumb but she still needs something else.

7 Likes

I’d rather they think of a good change instead of rushing it again.

6 Likes

“Moira can now heal through enemy barriers”

10 Likes

I do think they will give her another, the devs plan on giving her a utility afterall
it might be a new passive against CC who knows.

1 Like

I hate to say this but while I do agree that Moira needs something else, I half expect Moira to get forgotten about for a bit. Don’t expect another quick change on the PTR as it might not happen.

thank god…and thus ends the shortlived most questionable balance decision ever made by devs

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be mad, honestly.

I’m not sure if that’d help the higher elos, though.