New MAP HELP can i break the walls and go to HANAMURA

So i wanted to go to shimada castle is there a code or something i saw someone do it if so please share here thank you i want to remove the invisible walls and just go crazy expo on the map

when was there a shimada castle??

the shimada house (Hanamura map) up in the hill I see people actually go there in some vids

click 3v3 elimination, go solo, enable only that specific map, put yourself on spectator mode.

ya but it wont break the wall and i wont be able to do that with a hero i want to remove wall code in map i seen people do it so i can freely expo around the map

here, go into the kanezaka death match arcade mode, complete a game, replay the game and then you’re able to explore it freely

ty so much i have done that but i wanted to take a hero there

it is impossible to bring a hero up there since im guessing that it has no collison.

There is a Code to remove the walls on map in workshop then u can expo freely this post is for tat if someone can tell me that code i be really happy

There exists no workshop code of doing what you describe, from where are the videos you have mentioned and why they didnt released that code to try it out if you saw them. Are you sure it’s not a montage. The only way to achieve something like that is to Disable Movement with Enviroment Collision it let you go to any places on the Map, by walking through walls and solid meant surfaces, but the walls can’t be removed in any way yet (i believe never). A simliar quetsion was asked about the No-Entry Zones(Walls) here: Way to remove the walls of the no entry zone - Workshop Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

5 Likes

dude im looking into all noobhunter or it was freshnuts or overwatchmoments it was one of them someone did a clip where they used 0 cooldown on genji and just went to the shimada map if i found it i will post it here

Just make a simple teleport code lol

(SZWHX) Here’s a code I made, I doesn’t break the walls down but it lets you teleport out side of the map, shouldn’t be to hard to use.

P.s: I would use Echo or Pharah just to fly around after you teleport out. oh yeah this is my first workshop mode so maybe a bug or too.

1 Like