First: 15 minutes
Second: 1hour
Third: 8 hours

Before

First: 10 minutes
Second: 30 minutes
Third: 2 hours

Be careful, im not sure yet how fast you get season ban now. xD
But i’m pretty sure we will see very soon many people who screams “my internet is 10000000 mb/s its all your servers fault, unban my season”. Especially from people from silver and bronze ranks where they like to lose and leave like its QP.

5 Likes

Easy to make fun of other players when you are not getting kicked from competitive games. In south america server you get the “lost connection to server” screen and then it takes up to 3 min to actually rejoin the match. Servers are so bad and blizzard don’t care since we had 3 servers and now the closed 2 so everyone has to play at Sao Pablo server (some citites have more than 100 ms latency)

8 Likes

Maybe someday you realize that between you and blizz servers can be found dozens of other internet services that might be faulty and not related to blizz anyhow. Second step you find out what is vpn or wtfast, then what is good gaming pc(and also better ISP) Maybe then you stop blaming end point where everything is alright.

When blizz servers is dead, every single player can easily notice this.

1 Like

I knew there was going to be changes to penalties for leaving games (as confirmed by Scott Mercer in the Reddit AMA). I will try to see if those changes are live and if there is anything else that we are allowed to know.

Update: It is confirmed there are intentional increases to suspensions per the patch notes. There are no exact details (which is a good thing) to how easy it is now to trigger a season ban. I am presuming the three season bans triggers a permanent ban is still in place.

Great timing on new penalties…

2 Likes

They are live, i just checked em before posted the info. But actually scared to research how many of them you need before season ban xD

Dont bother, we are tired of leavers, anyone who complains is 95% a leaver. To the other 5%, y’all can blame leavers.

2 Likes

What I mean is if there is any other rules we should know about.

Third leaver penalty - 8 hours. Blizz u ok there?

1 Like

I’m researching it as well, on an alt account, so I am at the 8hr mark as well. I’d assume the next is either 24hr or season. I’ll post back at 2am USET with the result.

nothing compared to valorant, if you leave like 5 games you are permanently stuck with a 1 hour ban every time you leave or go afk, if you keep it up you are stuck with a 4 hour ban every time you leave or go afk

includes casual games as well, and im pretty sure like I said it’s permanent

same idea, im not ready to check it xD

Just tell us

As if it is going to change anything. I already had bunch of leavers.

1 Like

I will check it and post back, don’t worry. I’ll ping you on my thread when I get the result.

I would have posted the early results but wanted to get full information before posting.

1 Like

the most leaver penalty that matters is the first one and i don’t see how it would discourage people from leaving more than before but making it a 75 SR loss would be too extreme aswell , i guess the solution is pretty tough to balance for those who actually leave and those who get unfortunate disconnects

1 Like

It’s gonna be great next time the servers decide to die or your internet has issues randomly one day :slight_smile:

Unless there has been a change to the reduction rate (the amount of games you play before the timer goes down) then there shouldn’t be a problem.

the most important info is about how many games you should play to make the penalty stage to be lifted, before it was 12-14 games, long ago 10 games. Now what? xD

I’m not totally sure but I can check that too, as you can tell from the previous post I was thinking about it. I know for a fact that it’s not 5 games. I’ll play 15 games sometime soon and find out (both my alts are on 1hr+ suspensions due to testing).

1 Like

I really hope this means we get something for other modes as well. Leavers are a huge problem everywhere.