New hero probably revealed today

everytime … everytime i get carried with the hype.
and now, i cant wait.

RIOT!

2 Likes

well. something to be proud of. no?

Brig was released on Wednesday.

I’m sure since Monday 50% for today, 50% for tomorrow.
But I’m not much hyped for another monkey so… I don’t really care this time :stuck_out_tongue:

We all love Winston but let’s be fair… his design is terrible

Nah man totally Junkerqueen

Brig was released on the PTR on February 28th.

The dates that matter for this subject are the dates the heroes were released onto the PTR.

1 Like

My bad fam. 1st of march. since Im Australian its 10 hours ahead

1 Like

Ah, I didn’t take that into account.

I hope we get at least another teaser today. I think the hero will come out on Thursday though because Blizzard usually releases patches on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Brigitte was announced and patched in on Wednesday and let’s hope

Please help me. Its 40 degrees in summer. My average ping is 90. My old highschool was a 35 minute drive and 1 hours 20 min bus ride away. Everything is sand and red dirt. We have magpies which rip out your eyes every spring.

2 Likes

And all of the world’s most dangerous animals. Don’t forget that!

Get out of there, mate!

1 Like

Inbefore.it is just a random Omnic out of nowhere, fighting against Junkers and prejudice in the Scrapyard as the last surviving Omnic in Junkertown. XD. I doubt it, but I do want at least one more Omnic as a hero, they are horribly underrepresented. Bonus points if evil. (Maximilien I’m looking at you for Hero 29 or 30.)

One thing to keep in mind is the heroes do follow a pattern of “out of nowhere, name dropped/hyped”, back and forth.

Ana- mostly out of nowhere. People expected her to be Sombra lmao. Name dropped before then but not much.
Sombra - super hyped. Massive ARG.
Orisa - out of nowhere. People expected her to be Doomfist or even Efi.
Doomfist - super hyped.
Moira - mostly out of nowhere. Shown in Doomfist’s comic and mentioned by voice lines.
Brigitte - fairly well hyped, though most people didn’t think she’d actually be more than a side character. Definitely a fan favorite that was then added in.

And now we have Hero 28. While I’ve seen some seriously wild theories about Hammond being the mech pilot and reengineering the escape pod into Wrecking Ball, or just Junker Queen piloting it, I can’t help but feel that it won’t be either of them. It’ll be the Wrecking Ball mech but it’ll be someone mostly new and out of left field.

Hammond… Idk. I wouldn’t hate having him in the game, but I imagined him actually being a small support it something.

Junker Queen I’d prefer just being what we already know her to look like. A normal but brutal looking woman with a battle axe. Not in a ball transformer mech. Maybe that’s just me though…

Oi mate you speak aussie. Blimey thats a stitch up, you coulda hollered. Nah mate me and my mate drummer took some shielas out near woop woop but we done fluffed it and couldnt find a servo. Ended up at a maccas with some grog from a nearby bottlo. pert near lost it to blitheren heat but drummer knocked me round until i was springed. anyhow we stook the shielas back to the smithin and found some hockers to fix her up and took her off to the servo and there she goes

3 Likes

Yeah, mate!

(20 characterinos)

1 Like

Oi nah yeah. Mate Im up near Cairns You?

2 Likes

I still think it’s Hammond.

understood half of it. liked all of it.

3 Likes

Pennsylvania, mate!

(lol stop you’re making my sides hurt :joy:)

2 Likes

Sydney ftw, i dont want to wait