New Hero Idea, OTO-A113

Hello all, thought i would dump my new hero idea

Name OTO-A113 Offensive Tactical Omnic Model A113
Nickname Otto
Race - Omnic
Affiliation - Former - Omnic Army, Current - Overwatch

Lore - Otto was a standard offensive omnic unit during the omnic crisis, after the war he was lost and forgotten to rust away in a derelict omnium until the newly recalled overwatch discovered him, plugged him into Athena, and his program was convinced to fight for peace, instead of domination

Role - Offense/Tank hybrid

Otto was designed to leap into the frey and establish a Forward firing position, laying down defences to cover his allies whilst denying space to the enemy

HP 200 health 100 Armour

Weapon - G.L.E.W.P launcher “Graviton Laced Elastic Weaponized Polymer”

Otto has a G.L.E.W.P launcher which fires Globs of elastic polymer at the enemy which if it hits slows their movement and with the added effect of slightly attracting the enemy towards any other nearby piles of glewp or enemy coated with it if the globs hit the floor or walls they will adhere and attract any enemy coated with glewp

Ammo - 6
DPS - 35 on coated targets
Coating lasts 4 seconds unless coated again coatings stack up to 3 times with a max time of 10 seconds

Ability 1 - Rocket Leap
Otto uses rockets on his legs to propel him into the air and forwards a distance of 10 meters

ability 2 - Bunker
Otto deploys a U shaped ballistic wall at his location which can be used by allies for cover from enemy fire (bunker is indestructible and automatically is removed after 10 seconds)

Ultimate - G.L.E.W.P tank rupture
Otto ruptures his G.L.E.W.P launchers tank coating everything in a 10 meter radius with G.L.E.W.P

let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Another fan hero for the pyre me lord.

BUMP! 15 chars required

1 Like