New Hero Abilities [Help!]

Hey everyone, currently I have an art thread/contest going but after it’s completed I want to create a new type of art thread. I’ve been thinking I want to do a Hero Concept rotating showcase or commission based thread (I’d be free, just a hobby of mine).

To sort of get the ball rolling, I wanted to consolidate ideas/feedback from the community on Hero abilities, design, type or just general ideas you have that you’d like to see added into the game that I can add to the bulk of the opener for the thread!

Here are some of my ideas:

A slide [ Movement ]
This could be like in the Destiny games, or any fighter game where you slide into your opponent and knock them down. I was also thinking it could maybe go through your enemies or allies, something different for sure!

Damage Absorbing/Reflect [ Shield? ]
I’ve always wanted an ability that takes in damage and then dishes a % of the damage it absorbs back at the enemy in either a general direction or just around the person it’s shielding.

A similar looking weapon:
Okay, I know before you cringe at me and go ANOTHER SNIPER RIFLE/RIFLE? I don’t want it to function that way, I just really love the way this weapon looks. It’s from Trails of Cold Steel 3 and I just think it looks really neat. Maybe it could be like a railgun? Or give it an ability where it shoots out trip wires? WHO KNOWS!

What are your ideas? Thanks for your help! :sun_with_face:

1 Like