New Halloween skins and gamemode idea

Hello.
I dont know if devs already have ideas for new Halloween skins, but if not here are my ideas for new legendary skins:

Poision ivy Widowmaker - She would have green skin and all around her body would be vines and thorns and flowers. Her weapon would be made from wood and covered with thorns. The poision mine could be a flower that would have vines like little legs. Her visor would be some petals and when activating the ult she could say: No one stays hidden in my garden!

Crab monster Orisa - Orisa would look like crab. Her weapon would be claw from which she would shoot and ult could be seashell.

Minotaur Reinhardt - He would look like minotaur and have big double sided axe without rocket jets. His shield would have bull face on the metal part. I dont know if he would have normal bull head or helmet, but if they add him they can do it how it would look better.

Beauty and the beast Ashe and Bob - Ashe would wear clothes like Belle from Beauty and the beast and Bob would be the beast. He would have texture like fur, horns and would wear the beasts clothes. Ashe could say : Beast do something! when you press the ult.

Dracula Sigma - I know reaper already has Dracula skin but it would look better on Sigma. He would have his hair black and in the shape like Dracula has it. He would have black cape with the neck thing and the little pieces of his orbs could be like metal in shape of bats.

Samurai Genji - He would look like the Genji that was in Junkenstein comic.

And here is my idea for gamemode:

It would be a journey gamemode where you would help Ashe rescue Bob from castle. Playable characters would be Ashe, Sigma, Moira and Genji. Ashe would have a new ult because she would not have Bob, but i dont know what could her new ult be yet.

The journey would start in a village from which you would go to a forest where you would get attacked by plant monsters and after killing them Poison ivy Widowmaker would appear and you would have to defeat her to continue.

You would then go into swamp and again have to fight some swamp cratures. After killing them Crab monster Orisa and Swamp monster Doomfist would appear and you would have to also defeat them.

And finally you would aproach ruins of a castle where you would must fight dead knights before entering. After entering the courtyard you would see Bob in a cage and the gate door would slam shut and Minotaur Reinhardt would appear and after killing him you would free Bob and the game would end.

Thank you for reading and please write a comment on what you think about these things.

4 Likes

ok but imagine they make bob playable instead, then it would REALLY be a new game mode :eyes:

2 Likes

pray for any high effort skins because

:crab::crab::crab:dev effort into events is gone​:crab::crab::crab:
:crab::crab::crab:Crab orisa isn’t :crab::crab::crab:

2 Likes

Minotaur and Beauty and the Beast are actually pretty nice ideas. Rumor is the new map palette is a moonlit Junkertown- if a new gamemode is in development, it’s probably for that location.

3 Likes

I like that you like these skins. I had the most thought about these two in particular and i thought it would fit Rein and Ashe pretty well.

Would love for her to get an actual Legendary for Halloween.

1 Like

All of these skins sound like they’d be pretty good, actually! I’d be totally down for scary crab Orisa and Poison Ivy Widow.

2 Likes

Oh, hey, i drew a drac siggy outfit , i think i got the idea from this thread, i can link it if you like
It also had phantom of the opera sigma too

h ttps://www.instagram.com/p/B3AN_kBFVoX/

Ffs blizz give me level 3 back so i can host a drawing thread again

1 Like

Not gonna lie they both look really good, great work.

I may attempt some of these other costumes, but we shall see if executive dysfunction allows me to do something i want to do today

Ok, if you can draw them i would like to see them. I would really be happy if the devs added these skins.

It’s always a possibility for next year! I personally would love a Beetlejuice skin for Junkrat, …i think i have that laying around somewhere, one moment…
Ah here we go
ht tps://66.media.tumblr.com/8747e1dec0e807998dd1fc62b8913684/tumblr_messaging_p85t5jcX9y1qkfgh1_1280.jpg

I’d like to have to defend or assault the Halloween version of Widow’s ex’s manor in the lake. We’d have to work harder to defend against more varied attack routes.

1 Like

on that topic make Van Helsing Mcree go to Château Guillard to hunt
Dracula Reaper, Countess Widowmaker, and maybe add the other 2 vampires Mei and Symmetra.

pray for any high effort skins because

:crab::crab::crab:dev effort into events is gone​:crab::crab::crab:
:crab::crab::crab:Crab orisa isn’t :crab::crab::crab:

how about :crab: battle mode :stuck_out_tongue:

I like how that skin looks, but I would like if They made skins for characters that dont have halloween skins first.

Also the Phantom of the opera Sigma may be better idea than Dracula, they could even make him a legendary emote, where he would play the organ.

1 Like

Man actually I would LOVE to have Morticia Addams skin for Widowmaker on Halloween xDDD It would go so perfectly with her and that long dress spread apart on the ground would be funny af. Cmon Blizzard pls!!!