New experimental patch notes (ashe, sigma and Ball Nerfs, Hanzo buff)

It is ok, I think…

Why are the devs so adamant at keeping Sigma’s orbs damage and range?

4 Likes

more like a nerf tbh.

2 Likes

Its weird…

all this change will do is make him clunky to play (Maybe thats what he needs but still this isnt what needs to happen)

What is even going on in the higher ranks? Were people really struggling to kill Ball? And now Sigma can’t really react to anything unless he keeps his shield down

It feels like they’re balancing for a completely different game from the one I’m playing

3 Likes

Time for a zarya hog widow meta again and soon the complains about those heroes will starts.

If not, we will go full circle and have double shield again.

1 Like

idk lol

If anything I wish they would have just knocked off some damage or splash damage, or something because shield + shooting behind shield is what’s making him frustrating.

2 Likes

They have been. Good Wrecking Balls had the mobility to pretty much escape and play around everything, including Sombra.

4 Likes

It’s typical Blizzard balancing mate.

Read patch notes. Ashe can eliminate 200hp heroes with headshots so we’re removing it for counterppay.

Nvm. We’re giving buffs to Hanzo’s logs.

Meanwhile, Genji is legit unplayable unless you’re smurfing or nanoblading. Both are boring.

3 Likes

That Sigma nerf is honestly disgusting, I hate it

5 Likes

My guess is next experimental we get a Tracer falloff revert, a Zen hp nerf, and a Echo sticky/ult charge nerf.

That Sigma nerf is a drastic nerf to his close range capabilities, so uh yeah

1 Like

She’s got 1 more DPS in exchange for her oneshot. Absolutely nerfed (and deserved)

2 Likes

Where are the tracer nerfs?

6 Likes

Yeah, good Balls at high ranks are basically fat Tracers with CC and a better ult.

Sigma needed a nerf at all ranks, not sure if this is the right one but I’m happy to test.

1 second to 2.5 seconds to deploy shield is a pretty extreme increase, wow.

It’ll alow more counterplay and make him less cheese to play against

Barrier change is going to make sigma a lot less fluid which was a complaint with his previous barrier cd change, I can’t say that change is going to go down well.

He’s unironically being Dva-fied and we know what happened to dva when she got cooldown between matrix usages and matrix nerfs…

I would say scrap this change and explore other avenues, it’s just going to make him clunky.

I cannot say any of these changes are to my liking. Ball change doesn’t make him less frustrating to play against when he can still freeroll through people non-stop. Good balls won’t feed noticeably more ulti charge and bad balls will still feed. Making Hanzo spam stronger feels like a no-no too. Breaking up ashe/mercy synenergy will probably end up hurting mercy more than ashe in the long run…

1 Like

RAT NERFS!!

YASSSSSSSSS. Everything is okay, I guess.
1 Like

This is what I feared. I don’t think nerfing wrecking ball and sigma will make other tanks better, it will just make all tanks trash. We could see rein/orisa double barrier come back again, or it could possibly go back to hog/zarya.

4 Likes