New Experimental Patch for April 1st - Demo Video Now Available

Did anyone find what these are?

Please don’t tell me Sombra is the only hero without any changes Sadge

1 Like

Should be up until Monday. glhf!

47 Likes

The soldier changes are pretty good btw I hope they push it to live :man_shrugging:

This experimental patch is more balanced and fun than the live game. Please keep all of it.

5 Likes

she moves faster in stealth and can hack/emp/primary fire out of stealth much faster! honestly feels pretty great

1 Like

Please consider keeping Mei as a Tank.

Should make it a ton easier to balance Tanks, and Mei.

Mei should be a Tank

10 Likes

Honestly half of these I can see in game, while the other half I can never see in game :crazy_face:

1 Like

Bro why do you spam your posts and reply to every single developer. Chill.

6 Likes

Please keep some of these changes, Josh! A few are actually really good and what we’ve been asking for…

2 Likes

This is unironically the most fun i’ve had in the game for a while. I hope they do this again in the future cause this could easily count as an arcade mode imo

4 Likes

The Reaper changes are pretty lit.
They would fit the live environment pretty good.

2 Likes

Why even post on the forums, if you’re not trying to get the attention of the developers?

4 Likes

Are these all supposed to be jokes or 50% JKLOLSXD and 50% ye actual viable changes. Because yea, some of these are actually S+ tier balance changes that should stay.

Some of which would need mild tweaking to be decent. ie: Ana since she’s the ONLY Support who doesn’t get to directly benefit from her Ultimate in some way. So allowing her to get a mild damage/healing output boost and defense boost would be nice. Like, even if it’s just 20% dmg/hps output and 20% def. Maybe 15%/10%. Very mild but fair.

As a side note, there should be an Arcade Mode as a parallel to Total Mayhem, perhaps called Total Fools. Instead of boosted bulk and lower cooldowns, nearly every ability is stupid-silly and/or stupid-powerful.

1 Like

I legit thought they were proper lol, I started wondering whether they also fired some balance change employees. Then I realized it was April fools

1 Like

This Experimental patch is miles better than the pro Experimental patch. These changes are truly meme-worthy, and some of the ones that aren’t quite meme-y enough are actually decent changes.

14 Likes

What are the sombra changes is she visible in stealth now or something?

Yo, Josh i know this is april fools but legit there are some changes in there which are actually good. No joke. If you keep the 0.7s delay on stealth, the rest could make it in. Would help Sombra alot for her downtime issue.

Speed boost nerf reversed to probably 75%.
0.7s delay going in and out of stealth removed.
Taking dmg while stealthed doesnt cancel the ability fully, but you get reveiled and slowed down for a second and then recloak after like a second of taking no damage.

3 Likes

She can act way way faster out of stealth, and taking damage doesnt de-cloak her.

This is the first time Sombra has felt good to play in a long time

3 Likes

The recon buff is obviously op but mini bastion is adorable and pretty useful

2 Likes

I dont think its OP at all. I think the Bastion change could stay in. Legit.

1 Like