New Experimental Patch for April 1st - Demo Video Now Available

This is way more fun-sounding than the Pro EXC lmao. I think I’ll actually play this one.

1 Like

Still not as ridiculous as Mercy GA reset after killing blows or Sombra 1.2s hack cast time.

1 Like

Proof that pros know NOTHING about proper balance

11 Likes

The patch is meant as an april fools, bur reads better than the pro patch. That tells volumes.

21 Likes

The Recon buff could easily go through by nerfing the damage to 19 or 17. Same with smol Bastion. He’d be usable in this form, i believe

1 Like

Do we actually get to play with these changes?? Because I’d love that lol

The patch is live right now!

2 Likes

We meme, but this is the kind of change I want for Zen for real. Not this much flying, but more of a forward leap, especially over rifts. Like let him float over the “pool” on Lijang garden, so he doesn’t have to walk over the bridge. And just hover bit faster on land for that distance.

1 Like

No nerf needed. Let it be as it is. Bastion needs any help he can get. Recon buffs doesnt make turret more oppressive.

1 Like

It is real, go to the Experimental card and see for yourself. You did see it was experimental, right?

1 Like

No kidding, they just want to stop CC as much as possible so they don’t have to fear anything

Brah, the Symm, Torb, and Moira changes are actually legit.

Why do all the changes have to be an April Fools Joke?

If they think actually buffing Moira and Symm are a joke, then I fear for OW2.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure these changes are just in the pro experimental. I didn’t see them on the experimental patch notes website.

They are definitely there. I don’t think you looked in the right place.

I wanna express my positive feedback for this experimental.

Can it replace QP for like a month?
If QP is supposed to be fun, this is way more towards it.

I know some changes really push some heroes into overpowered territory, but I really wish you Devs consider some of them to go live, even if toned down.

Changing a lot of heroes like that feels refreshing for the game and it takes it out of the routine mode to expect just few changes every 2 weeks (that was not generating that much excitement, at least for me).

1 Like

Zenyattas, pls pocket Mei. She can stall the cart forever.

EDIT: Yo, what is up with ppl not picking their heroes and just staying in spawn? I’m seeing it too often in this ExC.

sadly probably not…

i want that doomfist change tbh i REALLY want it.

bro you scared the living crap out of me

Amazing. LOL

It’s what we all wanted. This is the change of the year.

2 Likes