New experiment patch notes (Rein nerf, Pharah damage ratio revert, Mei nerf + buff, Genji buff, and Ashe tweeks)

I’d rather have a Symmetra on my team than a Genji on my team, unless that Genji is one of the few Genji players in the world that can actually make him work (SDB, Haksal, WhoRU, Water)

She’s a niche hero, but within that niche she’s very powerful. Genji isn’t powerful under any circumstances and this buff likely won’t change that because he’s too far gone for little changes to fix him.

No hero in the game allows you to do what Symmetra allows you to do on maps like Lijiang.

What niche, hanamura second point??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I’d rather have nothing than an entiltled genji main or a useless troll hero.

Keep thinking Symmetra is bad while good players abuse her strengths to win games.

Maybe one day you’ll learn to do the same instead of acting like she’s useless.

LMAO, every ranged character destroys her and she needs to be babysitted like forever in order to do something, and she’s basically a tp bot. Please go back to playing genji, cause all you want is her being in thi state so she doesn’t bother your genji plays. Plus if she’s niche, so let’s keep genji a niche hero who only take down slow supports. Plus she’s the only niche hero left right now.

Yes, she is. Teleporter is a great ability when used correctly. Being a TP bot is still better than being a Nanoblade bot. Teleporter brings unique utility and isn’t an ultimate ability so it doesn’t have to be slowly farmed before you can even attempt to make a play with it.

What are you on about? There are far bigger issues for Genji than Symmetra.

Again, I’d rather have a Symmetra on my team than a Genji 99.9% of the time. I’d rather play against a Genji because a Genji on the enemy team is bascially a free win.

Please stop, no one is screaming at you when you play genji, while symm is considered a troll throw pick. A nanoblade bot actually is building his ult etc… Symm is only here to put a tp down on 2CP maps and when the first point is taken she’s immediately swapped. BYE.

It’s definitely the opposite. You probably play at low SR where nobody understands the game. Your opinion on hero balance isn’t relevant if you don’t take the game seriously enough to play it at a high level.

1 Like

I’m not the one hiding my profile lol. The most stupid excuse I’ve ever seen lmao.

My career profile is public. Yours can’t even be viewed.

1 Like

LOL says the one who’s profile is hidden when you try to go on it, please. I’m not ashamed of my rank. But you surely look like you do.

I really don’t understand the direction of buffing Ashe spamming shots out of being scoped in.

1 Like

Something that would help her a lot is fixing her scoped shots not registering.

Oh yay they can spam RMB even faster now :roll_eyes:

Looks like an attempt to make her less lethal towards Tanks while still allowing her to be dangerous to squishies.

So you’re still doing the same total damage for direct impacts but now you get 15 more splash damage while missing. Not really a fan of this change hated how before her splash nerfs a Pharah could just chunk down your health while whiffing her shots.

Please say this was an April fools joke. Really don’t want to return to Reinhardt the how it feels to be a beach ball simulator.

1 Like

I’m laughing soooo hard right now, boy over here clearly never played symm, and he’s saying she’s good and she’s strong in her niche. Junkrat is better at her nich than her. Plus you actually follow the meta (meta slave) playing mei and hanzo, to stay relevant in grandmaster. While only playing dps. Never laughed so hard in my life.

Stop… Nerfing… Mei. She doesnt do enough damage at all. Now your thinking about giving her LESS ammo? Stahp…

1 Like

YES YES YES

Glad to hear it.

Hanzo is terrible right now. I’m not sure why you’re demonizing learning and playing what’s good. I’m a flex DPS player so Symmetra doesn’t fall in to my role. She’s played by the main DPS. Doesn’t make her any less strong.

Junkrat doesn’t have a teleporter.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if Mei’s Freeze-Double headshot-Punch combo is still possible to do? That’s all that matters.

No at her niche of area denial, the TP is what makes her so useless, if she’s just a tp bot and so team reliant, rework her into a true support healer. I actually like this argument cause at leaset you don’t sound entitled.

Pfffffff nice joke kiddo, reaper is easy to counter , lit play any long/medium range hero