NEW! Developer update video - BlizzCon 2018 preview / 1.30 PTR NOW LIVE!

Why are you blaming me? I am just here for the donuts.

Why…is Symmetra getting a buff?

EDIT What the heck? My name was Nova why is it now Celestial? I didn’t touch or change it?

Honestly, I almost feel as though the BlizzCon announcement was Dinoflask-esque. No map? I thought I was the most pessimistic member of the community, but some people called it. At least Reaper is buffed. I guess I care about nothing else.

2 Likes

well…its more im blaming those who aren’t helping test it

is it your xbox/psn name?

ALERT! PTR Patch is now live!

thats really sad lol…this game is done for.

1 Like

Tune of hallelujah
SYYYYMMETRA BUFFS! SYYYYMMETRA BUFFS, MERCY, ROADHOG - REAPER AS WELL, THE DEVS ARE LISTENING!

1 Like

I knew it!, they were timing a dev up and ptr update together

Mhm. I am known as Celestial-Nova-0 for PSN but I was known as Nova on here as that was the name I choose. I am curious as to why it changed so randomly?

this OWWCviewer will be super awsome tool to have :slight_smile:
wondering whats in store for blizzcon if they announced this before … hmmm

but there is one problem - where they will be looking up for our feedback? obviously not on forums

Yawn OWL.
Mercy buff will be increased healing in valk.
No new map… Yawn

5 Likes

Bandaid fix is better than no fix. We’re lucky she’s got something, look at poor Bastion ):

1 Like

did u not watch the video? they mention that the buff to mercy is gonna involve Valkerie.

1 Like

I really hope that the content for Blizzcon isn’t mostly OWL stuff considering they won’t be announcing map content and the social feature is put off until next year.

6 Likes

PTR is updating right now for me yall

the fact that they haven’t mentioned buffing bastion might mean they have something more drastic, possibly a New e abilty, or a torbjorn/symmetra-esque rework

He doesnt say the Valk buff will be to her healing…only that it is a buff to Valk

edit: but the ptr notes say:

Mercy

Valkyrie

• Ultimate cost reduced 15%
  • Healing per second increased from 50 to 60

Developer Comments: Mercy’s ultimate was charging a bit too slowly after her base healing was reduced in a previous update. These changes should restore some of her ultimate’s strength and let it build up more quickly.

1 Like

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you think the buffs are ready today?

I hope they announce two heroes. A main tank and a main support.

Jk, we’re just getting another sniper.

1 Like