[NEW CUSTOM MINIGAME] You Move, You Lose - Reddex

I’m sure you have heard of this game mode, it was quite popular before Workshop was announced. I have used the workshop to recreate the game, adding automatic function and new features. Please try it out, and let me know what you think. I am always open to suggestions, with the game mode, balancing or coding.

Try it with this: 6TA5T

Game Explanation:

The Runners, Team 2, start in their spawn room. They must make it to the other teams spawn room. The catch is that they are not allowed to be seen moving by the Hunters, Team 1. The Runners when if one player makes it to the spawn room, or all the Hunters are dead. The Hunters win when time expires or all the Runners are dead. The Runners can hurt and kill the Hunters but the hunters cannot hurt the runners.

Maps currently supported: Ayutthaya, Ilios and Lijiang.

21/Sep/2020 - [Update to v2.0]

I have added a difficulty option to increase or decrease the difficulty of the game, access it through the ‘Workshop Settings’ card

• Normal (slider set to 1): Runners take moderate damage and will burn when moving in the line of sight of hunters
  • Hard (Slider set to 2): Similar to Normal, except increased damage and no burn effect
  • Impossible (slider set to 3): Movement abilities disabled, instakill when moving in hunters’ LOS,

Added a feature to try to prevent Hunter’s camping. It is very basic, and damages the hunters when standing still.

Added a match time slider. Adjust the match time in ‘Workshop Settings’, minimum 2 minutes and maximum 15 minutes.

Added Support for Ayutthaya, Lijiang

15/Sep/2020 - [Release to v1.0]

1 Like

Are you refering to “If I see you Move You Die”?

There are presets similar to what you describe currently active, but none have the difficulty slider (Which is a great idea).