New Country Flags: process of decisition?

I got my danish flag. :heart: But gonna have to wait with relogging on the forums until it’s actually been added, or I will become a blank icon like the rest of you.

1 Like

Jeff can we get any comment on a map designer or editor? I’d love to make a hide and seek map for custom games… :frowning:

While I too wouldn’t mind an up to date answer, here is one from a while back that should prove insightful:

Yeah I saw that when I was really interesting… like 8 months ago… :confused:
I really hope they have been creating a more player friendly version of their map creator… /shrug

I’d just love to be able to play a payload map with two payload somehow lool

Anyway you guys can get a Trinidad & Tobago flag? Im sure you never heard of the country because its from the Caribbean.

If you can get any Caribbean flag that be great! thanks

Wow, really? That’s a little rude.

Rude? It’s where i live, Whenever i hop in a game and people ask me where the accent is from I say Trinidad and 90% of the time they say WHERE, When i say its in the Carribean they just put on a faux Jamaican accent for whatever reason.

So its safe to assume that most people don’t know about the place?

2 Likes

@Jeff

I would LOVE to hear why Norway is the only Scandinavian country left out. Surely there must a reason other than copyright. I can’t imagine that being a reason.

Please add Bulgaria papa Jeff, pretty please with cherry on top!

I imagine they throw darts at a map of the world.

1 Like

Bet you guys we’ll never see a Taiwan flag. It’s always an issue with China lol. That’s actual politics more so than copyright. It’s the only World Cup team that has text in the “flag” lol

why put them in the summer event lootbox and not do a regular update?

I think the problem is with the coutrys’ constitutional laws and not in copyright. For instance Finnish flag is quite free to use wherr you want in a good manner and without discrace. This has been written in Finland’s costitutional law (not quite sure of this but pretty sure).

So it can be that some countries has way more strict policies of using their flag.

:roll_eyes:

i’d ask why, but it’s probably some petty political bullcrap.

7 Likes

I think Icons should be purchasable with credits. There was so many you added this event that I don’t even want. It made me farm a lot of lootboxes until I had them all.

I also wish to buy the 2017 or 2016 icons that missed for not owning the game when events were first released. You can buy older stuff in the Hero Gallery but not in the Player Icon gallery.

I hope this makes sense.

They used the flag with the coat of arms on it I believe. Which doesn’t really go over well with a lot of people.

1 Like

There’s no flag for Chinese Taipei either, just the word “Chinese Taipei”.
Not even the flag used by them at the China Olympics 2008.
I mean, even Hong Kong got a flag of their own…

honestly they are paying zero attention to hog so i am very glad you are that guy

What about polish flag without coat of arms? Is it acceptable?

1 Like

I would be interested in knowing this too.