New Country Flags: process of decisition?

honestly they are paying zero attention to hog so i am very glad you are that guy

What about polish flag without coat of arms? Is it acceptable?

1 Like

I would be interested in knowing this too.

lol I hate legal departments too Jeff, biggest kill joys in the company.

Because this way the update would only contain around 30 items, and that’s not enough to promote Summer Games 2018.

It may sound sarcastic, but I really think this is the reason.

legal reasons? Im curious how some games like rocket league or quake can include all flags but other games can’t :confused:

Can’t argue with the man himself.

Any word on a Scottish flag cannot be the Scottish gov no giving permission

I was super jacked about the Canadian flag addition. Thanks for getting that one in there, anyway!

I’ve been that guy since the new forums, if you want you can check all 8 threads I’ve made within the past two years about hog.

I guess overwatch won’t be getting polish hero bc of that too

Mind adding Central American flags?
We are below Mexico if you didn’t noticed…

They shouldn’t have thrown them into the lootboxes. The flags should have been given away for free.

For what reason though?

My guess is anti-defamation laws, and a lot of countries like make it a legal issue if they see their flag in a video game. Unfortunate that’s how the world works.

Hey Jeff,

I would love if you could check out my post related to this subject and hear your input if possible.

1 Like

you kidding me?
i am asking for 2 years now why they removed a certain player icon and nobody is even interrested in answering

you will never get any answer

1 Like

Which one? 20 charsss

Still waiting on that Scotland flag :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 Like

Can we get a Puerto Rico flag?