New Competitive Rank by Rank design suggestion

But everyone places in Gold or Plat tho at first.

Except it does work especially 3-4 DPS. It has a lot of strengths to it. If players didn’t get tilted over it they’d win with it more often. It goes to what I said earlier. You can go in concinced it’s a loss or you can find the strengths to it. It’s up to you. It’s not like using a butter knife to skin a buffalo; it’s more like using an axe. Sure, it might take adjustments but it might even get the job done better.

Im not arguing that it doesnt work im pointing out that is a very ineffective strategy.
Ive won maybe no more than 10 games with it however whenever the enemy team uses it its ez to stomp on em.

1 Like

It depends on whether the tank knows how to do their job. With a bad tank, you’re better off having them play DPS instead.

Same with support. A support who doesn’t prioritize heals correctly is a liability.

1 Like

Throw the whole SR/MMR system into the bin and create a new comp system already.

Minimum level requirement up to 100

Lvl 100-200 Newcomer Rank (They dont have a stable rank but getting placed by randomly skilled players while the game tracking their performance individually to all skill ranks)

Placements: What placements? We dont need it. In the first 10-20 matches you get extra gain/loss for win/lose

Ranks: No SR anymore. Your skill will be shown in a percentage rating based on your performance based skill. You get high percentage rising after a win where you did a lot for victory. You get low percentage loss if you lost but you played well. Of course if you playing poorly you get low rising after a win and huge loss after a defeat.

Medals: Throw them to the bin next to SR/MMR system. What we need is a complex scoreboard system extended to all players in the match.

Rank legend: All ranks have 5 smaller tiers (For example: Bronze I, II, III, IV, V) and all tiers have their 100% if you reach 100% you advance to the next tier. Bronze-Gold can group up together. Then Gold-Plat. Plat-Diamond. Master and GM can only within their ranks.

Its only my concept what came to my mind, it can be tweaked in many ways to be better.

1 Like