New Brigitte Legendary Skin "Medic"

Spoiler: It won’t work.

7 Likes

HotS is such an under-rated game. I’m so sad to see the game losing in popularity to LoL which I find boring in comparison.

2 Likes

the thing is you can just go to twitch gift the subs and not even watch the stream and make ow still have 6.7k views on twitch

At least make sprays etc winnable by watching the stream but i guess not !

1 Like

I just find it funny how Blizzard shoots streamers in the leg and now asks us to pay streamers because of it.

1 Like

asmongold? the streamer that drags this company every morning? how desperate are you?

14 Likes

Not to sound too salty but… why were certain streamers -

on this list? Don’t know if they play much Overwatch these days.

3 Likes

Well if the list expands and its not only for big streamers that will only play it one day and dip, then I guess its okay :pensive: but still … this concept is a little off

Well, I’m gonna be a meanie here, but if I wish to support a streamer and gift a sub to someone, 3 times, then receive the skin and be unable to play OW2 because I don,t own a phone, what exactly is my point of doing it?

Can we know more information on the addition of mobile numbers in order to play OW2? I don’t see any reason for me to take part of those events if I can,t play the game I have and I never owned a phone.

Help?

3 Likes

I mean it really does depend on the streamer though and if someone has someone trying to make their sub count explode.

Just off the top of my head I remember Incontrol (Starcraft II streamer) once said he made a little over 6 figures but part of that was likely that was one of the faces of EG but he also had a 1k view stream. Then again the known sub count of Mes (DK streamer for WoW) for quite awhile was 8000 which at $5 a pop and giving half back is still 20k a month.

1 Like

Welcome to F2P model. All cool skins will be locked behind some kind of pay wall just like that. Enjoy your “free” content.

13 Likes

It’s hard to take the list seriously when you’ve got people like Asmon & XQC on that list. People who don’t play OW, and actively go out of their way to trash talk & criticize the company and the games whenever they can.

It’s great that you plan to expand the list, but man. This first “trial run” really hasn’t hit the mark for me (and many others, it seems.) People aren’t against supporting streamers, but you’re really asking for a lot this time around. Again, I’d be all for supporting a small channel that I actually enjoy, but now I have to pick someone from this list, on something that feels overpriced, and yeah. I’m not very comfortable with this as it currently stands.

9 Likes

They did choose some streamers for this list who are high Twitch variety streamers as part of a greater outreach to promote Overwatch, just like the Beta 1 test Twitch Drops from last month.

3 Likes

Most likely because they’ll be playing the beta exclusively

Trial run? Good grief, hopefully this will be the first and last.

17 Likes

Andy, I have a question… Why you guys included a content creator from the “south america / latin america” community like “El Ded” but the region is not part of this?

Q. What regions are participating in the Support a Streamer campaign?
A. Participating regions include North America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.

This is not a good look. It’s alienating dedicated streamers and highlighting some who don’t deserve it. It’s taking agency away from viewers.

We should be able to support ANY Overwatch steamer we want for this reward. I know who I think is worthy of my subs and that’s who should get them tbh

Anyone streaming in the ow category should be eligible

16 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting the skin if smaller streamers who actually appreciated the support were a part of the event

Hoshizora and Stevo pls

7 Likes

Bring back the loot boxes I say :joy:

3 Likes

Support a Sym-Main I could get behind (I know Hoshi doesn’t play Sym all that often, but…sometimes)

3 Likes

WAIT… I haven’t seen the list. Are they not on it?!

1 Like