New Brigitte Legendary Skin "Medic"

scuffed version of it =)

Nah… I still dont like any of her legedary skins over carbon fiber. This will also not be the one… man I wish she would not wear a helmet… this ruins so many skins of her.

4 Likes
1 Like

you have to gift three subscriptions to your favorite participating …

1 Like

gift subs

Nah, I’m good. I collect skins, but I’m not going to collect this one.

22 Likes

Ah yes… of course.

Well best to get used to stuff like this in OW2 I suppose.

Same. This is just the start of the cash grabbing.

16 Likes

that’s a $15 for an ugly skin :sob:

10 Likes

Excerpts from the Blizzard offices regarding this skin:

"You know Bap’s worse skin? The one that makes him look like a GI Joe? You know what we need? Another one of those. "

“That’s a great idea! But let’s not just make a bad skin. Let’s tie it to a dodgy method of earning.”

8 Likes

If it was $10 directly from Blizzard, I’d be heading over to buy the skin right now. I’m more disappointed that I have to gift subs (enriching twitch/Amazon) to streamers (who are already famous enough to make loadsamoney without me).

14 Likes

not 1 but 3 subs… yikes

hard no

yea same or i might. this tho nope

8 Likes

if only…

2 Likes

I agree with this too. With the owl skins I can “earn” tokens through watching owl matches (have actually paid for tokens before too).

But gifting some streamers, to get the skin? Nah.

11 Likes

I dont know much about how twitch handles this stuff but, it would have been nice if it counted towards any streamer playing OW with the category. Not just the big names, it would help smaller CCs a little.

Edit: Alsoits really funny that its a Brig skin for a streamer stupport event when streamers where the ones that started the whole Brig hate train

5 Likes

Not only we have to feed blizzard now but their streamers too.

That is not a very great start right there.

25 Likes

sad thing is i think they are gonna make a bit of a fortune $$ off this. a lot of people love donating money to streamers for some reason. especially if cute lol

2 Likes

Don’t we all? ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I believe this is what they call “quid pro quo”. The streamers are promoting OW in exchange for guaranteed subs, which makes sense on Blizzard’s part since it requires exactly zero dollars invested.

15$/€ for this UGLY skin!
Let’s support successful streamers that already make :poop: ton of money from streaming…
Where is the support for your players instead Blizzard?
We will have to get used to this stuff with OW2 being F2P i guess…

This is ALREADY getting ridiculous! Speak with your wallet guys!

14 Likes

Am wondering why is T-Pain there in the list as well ???

2 Likes