New Arcade Mode

There is a new Arcade mode that I think would be interesting. Meta’s of the past. It would have four options after you select the mode. Four different tabs for the four full six hero meta comp, Triple Tank, Dive, GOATS, and Double Barrier. You select the team comp you want and your put in with other players who want to play the same comp. Your then put against players who also wanted to play that team comp. Then you pick your heroes, you can only pick the heroes that are from the standard version of the the comp or one of its variants. For example if you wanted to play Double Barrier then you can pick between Sigma and Orisa for tanks but for DPS you can pick from Doomfist, Symmetra, Reaper, Bastion, and Mei. But keep in mind that for Double Barrier 2-2-2 will be enforced but not before you find a game. The rest don’t have this restriction. The heroes available depends on what heroes were in the comp when it was strongest. Triple Tank would be when Ana was first released. Dive would be around season 4/5 or when D.Va was most broken. GOATS would be when Brigitte was first released, and Double Barrier would be when Sigma was first released. This would be put on a permanent spot in the arcade, will not affect competitive at all. Finally here is a list of all the heroes used for each comp.
Triple Tank:
. Reinhardt
. D.Va
. Zarya
. Roadhog
. Solider 76
. McCree
. Ana
. Lucio
Dive
. Winston
. D.Va
. Zarya
. Genji
. Tracer
. Pharah
. Zenyatta
. Lucio
. Mercy
GOATS
. Reinhardt
. Zarya
. D.Va
. Winston
. Mei
. Sombra
. Brigitte
. Lucio
. Ana
. Moira
. Zenyatta
Double Barrier
. Orisa
. Sigma
. Doomfist
. Symmetra
. Reaper
. Mei
. Bastion
. Moira
. Baptiste
. Lucio
. Ana

Now if you like what you see please copy past this onto General Discussion. I don’t care if you don’t give me credit or not I just want the general community on the forums to see this suggestion. Just post this exact thing minus this bit at the end in General Discussion and I would really appreciate it

Hi there, this is not the appropriate forum for game play suggestions. Please post this in #general-discussion or relocate your post there by clicking the edit button (pencil).

Unable to Post in Other Forums? Information here!