New animated short confirmed, this Wendesday

19 Likes

Finally!! I’m so freaking excited!!!

Hopefully its either lucio or dva. but I’m okay as long as we get something.

3 Likes

Should we start guessing who is it going to be about?
My guess is Symm/Lucio.
One or both.

1 Like

I’m going to put my official guess down as D.Va, but I’d love a cinematic for Mercy.

16 Likes

Hoping either it’s Pharah or Dva. They both need something desperately.

6 Likes

My bet is on Ana.

1 Like

Can somebody pick up the phone?

BECAUSE I CALLED IT!!

4 Likes

Maybe it will explore a story that hasn’t been touched much in the comics?

1 Like

It’s only been almost a year. About time, but I swear if its OWL related I’m out

At Long Last.
Let it be D.va :pray:

2 Likes

Usually that’s how I see it working. It’ll be a short, followed potentially with a related follow-up comic…but maybe it’ll be a promotional for an up and coming ANIMATED OVERWATCH SERIES. * _ *

(One can dream, can’t they?)

3 Likes

Woke up and saw this, and I am very excited–

I hope it is for a character who’s been ignored, honestly, rather than someone who’s already gotten lore – although, who am I kidding, hardly anyone has lore D:
Just happy to be getting a short again!

Damn, I was hoping for some hints what it may be.

inb4 a wrecking ball short.

2 Likes

Dva or Zenyatta Dva or Zenyatta Dva or Zenyatta Dva or Zenyatta oml please be one of them :pray:

no pls

Why would anyone want it to be for a boring character like D.va (gamer grill joined army)

When we still have nothing on Zen, he was only used as ganji’s master.

1 Like

Oh I hope its not Lucio/Sym, its been like a year and on the list of shorts I want to see that is right near the bottom haha.

If its Mercy (which would be great) Im gonna cry with laughter as the forums are going to be chaos of love and hate afterwards :stuck_out_tongue:

Dva/Mercy are my personal prefs, Dva is essentially a mystery at this point and Mercy has connections on the past that need delving into.

1 Like

To make her less boring, and to show her as more than

I kinda don’t want it either, but I just have that feeling that it might be about them xd

Probably going to be D.va, but I’m hoping for Zenyatta.

2 Likes