Nerf zenyatta nerfer zen

NERF ZEN . higher ranked comps are almost certainly fine playing and countering him but most ranked comps choose not to dive and just get rolled by a spam character doing nothing the entire game.

Interesting. I find it more difficult to play Zen in low ranks because of how easily killable he is without peel, but in high ranks where it’s not as easy to dive the backline without being contested, it’s fine.

2 Likes

Yeah i would say zen is a problem in higher ranks more than low.

Discord targets are identified and acknowledged unlike lower elos where a team mate might focus a non discord full hp target instead of a discord and purple, half hp target.

This.

In higher elos, Zen aim is better, there’s more peel so he dies less, and DPS and tank don’t all just try to pile on the other team’s tank because they can’t aim. Discord orb on a squishy that gets dove is 10000% more devastating than on a tank getting double pocketed by support.

Zen actually could use a nerf, but I would just make barriers break LOS for discord. That would help tanks like Rein who becomes borderline unplayable with discord while still providing a means of taking out an Orisa or Mauga without absolutely requiring Ana nade.

Play sombra, hack, virus, unload 1/3 of your clip, and he’s dead. I main zen on support and sombra is the fun killer. Even if you aren’t killing him, he now has to constantly turn around and shoot at nothing thus greatly limiting his spam up time.

As a zen main, I support this.

Considering he’s not even a top 3 support in the current meta I would leave him alone for now. Even though that kick buff they gave him is really underrated. The only annoying Zens that I come across are those smurf Zens that you can’t even 1v1 as Ball because they never miss a headshot.

Aimboters. I have seen a lot of zen aimboters. Not smurfs.

1 Like