Nerf Spamzo's lumber arrows

I don’t think it’s about if he’s balanced or not… but the way he can be played and how annoying it can be to be on the receiving end of an arrow which had no purpose.

I’m rather peppery after seeing a spamzo getting kills off from my whole team over and over by randomly shooting all over the map with his broken kit

It’s true that there are heroes with projectiles way larger than Hanzo’s projectile, but none of those projectiles can oneshot the majority of the roster, can they?

I was merely stating a fact. Hanzo’s arrows, in its current state, are projectiles with a hitbox.

What if he was aiming them ?

Having a Hanzo who can’t aim, but spams arrows is a big liability
The Reds should be glad if the Blues got a Hanzo

Just got shot while behind a corner last game. 11 balanced logs out of 7

Never ever happens lol,
Your team never remained oblivious until all of them were killed ?
And Hanzo kept Spam Killing your team Over and Over again
Probably Wraxu on his Smurf
or just a hacker

Aiming behind bigger heroes such as his tanks in his team blocking his view still he ‘‘aim’’ and, basically randomly shooting.
Or behind trees, corners, yet his view was blocked.
That’s why spamzos are random shooting and hoping for the best. And really, it is quite easy to get easy kills by shooting here and there from a long distance by playing as him.

I can’t wait for the hero ban system… in year 2026, by then we have enough of heroes in the game…

Overwatch might be dead

But you got this

Whatever Overwatch 2 is, it will not replace Overwatch. That’s just dumb.

They should revert the arrow speed…

Is he a sniper? Is he a dueler? I don’t know, but I do know that Hanzo was always a bit of a spammer hero, just like Junkrat and Bastion, but more so after his rework. To be honest, the rework did dropped his skill ceiling in my opinion, especially with the removal of some of his weaknesses.

How would you like to see him nerfed?

Well you are over exaggerating everything about him. I think you should look at him and his kit clearly and look at his stats. Hanzo is finally good but there are still hanzo-haters

But if the hero is oppressive then he isn’t balanced.

It’s subjective though. Some players might find Junkrat oppressive, but I don’t. The same thing counts for Hanzo.

To determine if a hero is balanced should we look at the stats, but like I said before, being balanced doesn’t mean much anymore. A hero can be nerfed if players find him oppresive.

Non skilled, lol.

Show me how easy you kill with Hanzo. Salty kids call what they suck at easy and what killed them op.

You post has been debunked. Do you have another argument?

The problem isn’t really the size of Hanzo’s arrows so much as the overly generious hit box sizes of character models. Hit boxes that extend beyond the size of your head. A hero with unlimited ammo, no reloads, no dmg fall off and the ability to one shot kill people is fairly hard to call balanced. Yes it can be hard to land a perfect shot from a distance due to weapon arc, but you don’t have to.

Most hanzo’s just poke out of a corner and quick fire, they don’t plan to hit anything they hope to hit something. Just lien your cross hairs at the exact spot of their head and hope to catch them peeking.

So no I really don’t think it’s the size of Hanzo’s arrows so much as the lack of reload, fall off, and random spread that really makes him insanely deadly. Plus it’s not like he’s a glass cannon with wall climb, lunge and storm arrows.

But those people could be wrong.

If you get punished by for 4 months because you throw something in the street instead of in the trash, will you not call this Oppressive/harsh/unfair punishments.

I don’t think it’s subjective, you can easily spot the fair and balance death that caused by your mistakes VS unfair death like you get insta killed wih full HP as tank by old scatter.

nerf mei doomfist first. he literally one of the only reliable dps to kill them and you want to nerf arrows hitbox that arent large compared to the other two.
Mei literally shoots fridges and doomfist rp doesnt need to see you as long as you are there you are hit.

Hitboxes are variable, as are critical hitboxes, they are not generous, but projectiles do seem to have slightly more forgiving shots than some hit-scans. Hanzo does need to reload after every shot, it’s why it takes 1.4 seconds for a full-charged shot for him (effectively similar to Sigma). Since these are single shots they can’t have spread. Wall climb by itself isn’t satisfactory enough as a passive, but adding lunge puts him at least on par with other heroes. Storm Arrows is more consistent than Scatter Arrows, and both could be used for similar reasons.