1 Like

Welll… you obviously need to read it…

No, I don’t think I will

2 Likes

Ok, now i really do think youre trolling

you only think that now?

1 Like

You’re a mod? Is this a joke?

hi, you got me banned, I don’t appreciate that, if you read or look at my career profile you will realise this Is a joke, have a great day!

epic gamer bruh moment
console shame = good
valid argument = bad

nah, mitrovarr will find rein op even with those numbers

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

so true, “he’s just a fundamentally terribly designed character”

LOL AKJ started trying to tell me DPS were the weakest role, I said no many games come down to DPS diff as tanks have been gutted and only some supports are good and he console shamed

You forgot his passive, let’s also make his passive make him receive 4 times regular knockback.

Brilliant idea but I think 5 times is a bit fairer

1 Like

We could do like 10, so that way smaller boops like d.va and zarya can help keep him away too

1 Like

ignored content

1 Like

Use the high ground… Rein has no vertical mobility.

Junkrat,Pharah,Echo,Bastion,Zenyatta,Baptiste,Orisa,Torbjorn,Hanzo all can just abuse high ground without risking their lives.

He has close range counters as well but these are the safest ones. Just keep your distance and watch him struggle.

Thanks for this useful advice

1 Like

Calum… FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREeS WITH ME. REIN is SO OVERPOWERED… HIS EMOTE MAKES ME SHAKE IN ANGER WHENEVER I SEE HIM TRYING TO FLEX HIS MUSCLES… As a fellow crusader, let’s embark on a journey to NERF this stupidly broken character.

2 Likes

You really had to go and give the game away, huh? Just straight-up say “hey this is bait”.

2 Likes