Nerf rein now he is op

he can move 40% faster with his barrier up you can’t justify much more than scaling his barrier down by dividing the original 2000HP by 1.4 so 1400HP barrier.

10 second cooldown is blatantly punitive, you don’t want a balanced hero you want to punish people for picking a hero you don’t like

why? 4 swings to frag a squishy is way too many hits required.

Why is a revert to 75 damage not enough? Because you’re being punitive.

Great so charge is only any good on Tracer.

The lowest you could justify lowering it is 250 damage.

I love how in all this you completely forgot about Rein’s +50 Armour, didn’t even think to simply reverte that or compromise to 250 armour 250 base health.

So what exactly is the issue then?

Whatever i’m going to sleep.

never said it was an issue you just freaked out and said people were trolling and harassing

1 Like

look at my career profile

1 Like

people cannot read sarcasm huh

1 Like

alot of low level trolls. I see.

nope they cannot…

1 Like

This topic is a mess from top to bottom

they cant read overall i mean they cant afford school LOL

aren’t you the bastion god

Alright i just wanted to say this as last thing, what in the actual hell does sarcasm have any good use on here?

so how’s everyones day been

1 Like

Pretty bad ngl.

i still dont see a rein nerf should be complain at hq?

he is being sarcastic and making a mock post about people complaining about rein even though he is hot trash, maybe its because people have bad takes here but its suprisingly sad to see everyone actually take it seriously

ive seen you in my games aren’t you like a top 10 bastion on overbuff

1 Like

No… you must be thinking of Bastionmain

my mom told me not to talk to strangers

Of course it’s taken seriously because we’re not expecting a post that literally isn’t serious. This is a forums made for discussion mostly and well it can seem pretty strict i don’t think it’s hard to follow a few rules :v:

If that isn’t doable then maybe this isn’t the best place for everyone.

I dont have PC. Im on console

i didnt know u were a mod but we didnt ask anyway