Nerf hanzo now,before it gets funny

As a Genji main, I’ve swap to Genji when he’s not meta just to counter Hanzo in comp a few time and worked for me. The only reason he’s meta now cuz dives are gone.

Edit: Still, his E is a bit over tuned for other heroes.

Damage
Range
Mobility
Ultimate
Utility

These are the 5 key attributes of each heroes design.
Can you spot any that are weak in Hanzos current kit?

I can’t.

2 Likes

Ha very funny, the only counters for Hanzo is a superior Hanzo or a good Widowmaker.

1 Like

Good news! Blizzard is working on fixing some of Sombra’s bugs.

Do you have the ability to link me to it? Last i heard they ignored her.

2 Likes

Link to thread

Just 2 weaknesses.
An inexperienced player
and
Lack of self healing.

Hoping a player sucks at the hero and overextends away from their team doesn’t seem like good counterplay options imo.

At least in higher levels of play anyway.

1 Like

Winston doesn’t even counter him anymore because they gave him shield/tank busting capabilities, Genji can’t counter good Hanzo’s and Tracer just flat out doesn’t counter him nor does he counter Tracer.

If enemy don’t have brig. countering him isn’t very hard.
To shield busting . scatter arrow is more better
450+125(in 2 second)
480(in 2 second)

Thank you vary much.

1 Like

Happy to help :grinning:

Wrong. It’s more like:

Winston leaps in, Hanzo leaps away, Winston puts down bubble, Hanzo climbs to high ground, Winston stands there with everything on cooldown while Hanzo fires Storm Arrow, Winston retreats.

3 Likes

Winston is incredibly easy to headshot. I shoot him inside the shield or jump backwards if he’s doing any positioning in and out of shield. Can’t imagine how easily an experienced Hanzo with good aim deals with him. Add a pocket for just laughable ease of dealing with any other hero in the game.

That’s Winston is meant to to do. He’s not meant to murder you just because he lands near you.

He creates space. He is not an assassin. Even then he can kill Hanzo and any 200 HP hero very fast if he lands on top of them.

That’s basically the point of shield dancing.

well. you wanted dive gone. So enjoy the consequences.

His E and Leap are overtuned. E has no drawbacks at all. You can just finish off a low hp target or melt a tank with it. Reduced damage? Screw that idea when you can follow up another arrow. Don’t get me started when he’s also damage boosted. Leap has a very low CD for a mobility. Sure the distance is quite short but that distance alone can save Hanzo’s butt on regular occasions.

Both issues make him ridiculous. Make him stand still while using E (but make it cancelable) and nerf leap’s CD. There are so many reasons why he’s so viable and his ult is just the cherry on top due to Rein/Zarya being viable again.

I honestly tell you shield dancing with winston dont work above gold.

It used to work when hanzo don’t have lunge but now it requires the enemy hanzo (and his team) to be noob to work, a decent hanzo will just lunge away from ur tesla (panic lunge works too since the tesla only had 6m range), leaving you alone in the shield. And don’t dream about your shield lasting more den 3 seconds in all case. Jump pack cooldown is 6 sec AND u take 3.333 sec to kill hanzo with tesla, so most likely you will feed.

BTW hanzo will get his 2nd lunge ready in the brawl if he use it the moment he sees u coming (denying the 45 leap dmg with ease) AND always remember: hanzo’s team is not blind.

No they don’t, its honestly in hanzo’s favor for these match ups.