Need a help with the issue with workshop gamemode

I’ve created myself a Hostage Extraction gamemode. I wanted also to do the tutorial version of it. So I started creating tutorial dummy bots. One’s task is a patrol. And the rest of them’s to guard. And whenever they see player, they follow the scripts like: Move To Cover (like sofa in King’s Row) or Rush Towards Player.

But to the point, the thing is that securement, same as with bleed out state rules in the Tutorial version are considered as non-existent, but not in the Normal version of the gamemode, although Global Variable A (for securement and bleed out state) and Player Variable S for each player in slot in team 2 (for focusing dummy hostage on certain player who held interaction button), and distancing were set properly.

Does the workshop scripts sometimes tend to overload and cause some rules ignored?

Proof video of the Tutorial Version of the gamemode where rules, that knockdowns player-hostage is ignored or considered non-existant, although it’s on and everything set propertly (tried restarting in the lobby, turning off and on, but the results are the same, and I was in Team 2 and firstly tried holding interaction button, but nothing happened): https://streamable.com/vkac7