8 Likes

Only in general
PTR has been pretty active with dev stuff

5 Likes

when they put PTR on console iā€™ll be all over that

4 Likes

Yeahhhhh about thatā€¦
Not everyone uses that thing even theyre on pcā€¦

People can just watch streamers if they want to see the new stuff than download the extremely large ā€˜ā€˜contentā€™ā€™ which takes more useless space from your computerā€¦

And by active you mean is workshop what is custom gamemode 2.0 & where you cant even create new heroes, maps, skins, etc?

1 Like

Yeah, they could have thrown us a bone by giving us the Talon Soldiers as blank slates for us to customize using the guns/ammo/passives/Ults and Abilities. Map Maker would be sweet too.

Yes. But you know what the more funnier thing with this is??

We cant have workshop still in more than 2 weeks cause they need to ā€˜ā€˜testā€™ā€™ that everything is ā€˜ā€˜workingā€™ā€™ on it just like they do with every updateā€¦
Instead of like just waiting 1 week & then releases their things on live servers so people doesnt get bored of it or searches everything what you can do on it btw.

Eventually same thing will happen to workshop than what happened to lfg systemā€¦ I already can see it.

Yesterday Scott Mercer posted news about changes for Competitive for Season 16.

Oh yes, ā€œyou have to watch out for the one per centā€ I suppose

1 Like

I am just point out the devs are alive.

Grandmasters, being the 1 per cent.

1 Like

I know. I am just saying that there has been more activity than your post is lead to believe.

1 Like

no big names though. The big names being ones that start with J and G.

I consider Scott Mercer equally important as part of their senior staff, he is the one in charge of Competitive, Community Behavior systems, and the general game structure. He doesnā€™t post a whole lot unless there are major changes like the one he just listed.

3 Likes

Overwatch is like $20 on sale. Iā€™d suggest that all Console players get a PC account just to test PTR. I had one for like a year before I actually made the jump and switched to PC.

Yeah. A PC is a wee bit more expensive than that.

But most people have a latop that can run the game at like super low fps to at least try the changes

Patience young padawan

Iā€™m going to get a lot of hate for this, but it must be said; Overwatch should be able to run on Macs. I know theyā€™re not made for this type of tasks, but at least the PTR oneā€¦

You can create new heroes, but heavily modifying old ones.

I think the workshop thing will be a MASSIVE hit once it hits live.

Bootcamp.

There was some stuff in the ptr forums last week

Never mind been said already