Name the dumbest balance change you can think of

Echos ult, the idea alone is so stupid and i know for a fact its going to come and bite them back in some horrible future meta, i realise its not the easiest to use but in the right hands its easily the best ult in the game based on what it is, everyone has set abilities and she can choose to save her life, have another characters complete kit and the weirdest bit of all is she can use their ult more than once.

Sombra is just dumb, in a game completely based on abilities this character was never going to work, infinite invis and a tp get out gives her the safest kit in the game, you cant really out play it unless you happen to walk past her or find her locater, generally she can get in and out unscathed and the only way of her being able to fight you is by removing your abilities, its not even tilting its just straight up boring.

Sigma as a character has made Dva pointless for ages as he pretty much does what she does and more.

Doomfist wouldnt ever be viable if it werent for his countless unintended mechanics, on top of that when they found this was going on they didnt feel the need to control it resulting in the same physics constantly messing him up as much as it helps him, if you like the mechanic then make it intentional and more consistent, and when i say more consistent i dont mean like you tried to do with his slam resulting in making it less consistent.

Brig broke the game since release and she’s only recently stopped really.

the biggest one of all, not really a balance update but probably my biggest gripe with the game is its hitboxes, sorry but you should have to HIT someone to kill them, dont think thats too much to ask, i understand smaller characters like tracer maybe need it a little bigger but literally every character is just swollen, and everyone wonders why snipes dominate every other meta.

revert all brig or sigma nerfs

barriers are now physical objects so nobody from either team can walk through them.

Supports have friendly fire enabled on toxic team mates.

1 Like

Add Paris back to comp. This time with a longer point A choke point

Roadhog can self heal, oh wait.

I would support this lol. Would be funny to kill them when they are trying to throw.

Symmetra 3.0

• Echo implemented as dps instead of support.
  • Now Roadhog self-explodes after 3 consecutive Take a Breathe usages.
1 Like

I actually want this :frowning:

bring back hook 1.0 its kind of funny

Defense matrix has an unlimited resource

Sombras hack cast time lowered to be barely longer than human reaction time.

Oh wait .

2 Likes

Zenyatta can now runs on legs during trans kicking any nearby enemy for 300 dps lmfao , just imagining it is cracking me up, “EXPERIENCE MY LEGS”

1 Like

I can only think of the coolest balance change:

• BOB is now a playable character instead of Ashe. He calls out Ashe as his ult.
1 Like

I’m pretty sure its cast time is at least 3x the average human reaction time

I’d blame sound bugs for that, oh and ping

You clearly have an internet connection feel free to Google it yourself.

What, I’m pretty sure average human reaction is around the 200ms

EMP does 200 damage.

Self Destruct and Deadeye work through walls.

you forgot training bot >:((

1 Like