Nah im done playing tank

you buff cassidy hanzo and torb 2 of which are already S tier heroes AWESOME glad to know tank players dont matter at all, Ill make dps queue times even longer, you dont want us to play tank fine, deal with queue times

18 Likes

same

/twenty characters

4 Likes

Yeeeeeah not much reason to be playing ow currently anyway.

Dps can have their fun. Tired of being told to switch to rectangle man too.

6 Likes

Torb and S tier? Since when?!

3 Likes

i which universe Torb is S tier when he is played less than Reaper? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

cassidy hanzo… torb is A tier

The ice cream metaphor said the balance philosophy perfectly:

Is one of your goals to get more people to play tank?

Kaplan: Not necessarily. This is how I’ve been thinking about it: imagine we’re an ice cream store, and we have three flavors of ice cream. We have chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, and you have to line up for all three flavors separately. So, imagine the vanilla line is way, way longer than the chocolate or the strawberry line. I feel like it’s the wrong philosophy to ask, “What can we do to convince the vanilla people to like strawberry more?” It makes more sense to say, “We need more vanilla ice cream!”

That’s a great analogy.

Heiberg [scrolling through his phone]: Actually, the most popular flavor—it looks like it might be chocolate after all. Depends on the source.

Kaplan: Well, we know it’s not strawberry. Strawberry is the tank.

same

tank gamers rise up

1 Like

I am now a proud(!) McWing main.

Watch me roll in air

His 655 damage combo is fair and balanced btw, just git gud bruh.

5 Likes

we dont want bunny! we want rectangle!!! :wink:

your right tho, i usually never switch to rectangle man but sometimes im thinking hog/d.va isnt working so i do the next round or if we lose first cap

The problem is that most dps are not having fun. I never have fun because I play Genji and doom, compared to a cass player who gets buffs for no reason.

This isn’t an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure

2 Likes

Blizzard treating their playerbase like they treat their women

2 Likes

This patch is a spit in the face if tanks mean anything to you.

That’s an excerpt from the October Experimental that tested Cass and Torb buffs. As you can see, AndyB has already conveyed that those changes have a very negative impact on tank experience and that we understand that to mean tanks don’t mean squat.

At the time those changes were held back. Yesterday they went live, demonstrating once again that tanks do indeed mean nothing.

3 Likes