[NA][PC]Crimson Vanguard is looking for adult players!

Are you tired of playing with random groups that leave you after a few games and you never see them again? Even if you added some names to your friends list, you never seem to get back together, right? We were tired of it too and decided to do something about it!

Crimson Vanguard is a new guild/clan looking for more members. We have our own website, Discord server, and forums.

We are looking for people that are:

• Players of any skill/SR rating - We are open to everyone that enjoys the game
  • Players that are at least 16 years old - We are an adult community and our salty language may tarnish young ears.
  • Players that can communicate and have a mic - This is a must. Even in Quick Play, we communicate, shot call, and want to win.

Check us out at CrimsonVanguard .com

2 Likes

Sent an application on your site

Thank you Drake. I just responded. Welcome to the 'guard!

Anyone interested in joining a fun Overwatch guild, please check us out at w w w dot CrimsonVanguard dot com

Is it a guild or just a community? Im not really tied to any one group, but i like having options.

I just applied at your site

Thank you so much Karasu and welcome to the 'guard!

I also would like to know if it is a guild or a community group for comp

We are a guild. Some of our members are quite competitive and some just want to hang out and play the game we love. We are thrilled to have space for both.

Just applied, look forward to being in the community

Thank you for your application Daku! Welcome home!

I applied looking forward to play.

Great to have you with us BiGmAcBoY555!